The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lighting the Shadows quest

Strut6569
Strut6569
✭✭
How do you approach this?
It is in a group dungeon (Fungal Grotto II) and I have not gotten very far on my own.
I tried with a pug and finished the dungeon, but missed the quest to find the fighter's guild survivors.
How do you do this quest??

(I posted this in the Quest section but got no response)

Also, any reason why posts are no longer "grayed out" when you read them???
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea how long you have been playing so this is not trying to troll you.
    First make sure you have set this as your active quest (many times I have forgotten to check this and miss the quest cues)
    Pug on normal on a non pledge day better chance of someone else also needing to do the quest or group will help you finish it
    Just make sure to say at start you need to do the quest
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the reply. I will follow your advice.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are welcome