Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA][PC] Any interest for a vCR +2 Progression Group?

DovahkiinHeart
DovahkiinHeart
✭✭✭
Just gauging for any interest here.

The minimum requirement is at least +1 clear, no exceptions, to ensure that everyone has experience and knowledge of how to handle bar swap mechanic. Would also need to provide proof of at least 3 separate +1 clears, as experience is mandatory to show that you can handle portals and know the kill priority in this trial. Looking for mostly dps and tanks, 1-2 healers (as back up), must be reliable and not get easily frustrated as this is progression and deaths are expected as part of getting cleaner pulls to eventually clearing. This will be a closed prog group, not an open vet progression, so spots will close as soon as we have enough for core and a fill pool.
Edited by DovahkiinHeart on November 5, 2019 3:47PM
  • Eidelyn
    Eidelyn
    In case you’re interested, my progression group is at +2 pulls now and we just lost a dps. Looking for a new core dps. XboxNA and we run Mon, Thurs, Fridays at midnight EST. Must be available all 3 days each week. Please send me a dm or in game message to JanX76 :)
    Otherwise good luck with your own group that you’re forming!
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    You didnt mention what server or platform.
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »
    You didnt mention what server or platform.

Fixed it, thanks for catching it.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be interested if you still need a dps. I have hit 57k on 21 million dummy, cleared vCR and have portal experience. I know all mechanics and priorities, and definitely dont get frustrated.