Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bloodspawn Staff Bugged: Existing Bloodspawn Staff visual effect changed to opal for no reason?

LongMaySheReign
LongMaySheReign
✭✭✭
The red glow on normal Bloodspawn staff outfit changed into a blue-purplish glow after the patch(it was equipped on my nb character, and didn't change anything). It isn't an opal variant or anything, it's the normal one, that should have a red glow. Please fix this soon, the red glow is what makes the staff unique, and I didn't buy a purple glow monster weapon outfit.
Edited by LongMaySheReign on October 29, 2019 1:59PM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be asking for my money back tbh.
    PC EU
  • LongMaySheReign
    LongMaySheReign
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix the Bloodspawn staff. It's design is broken, it looks stupid I didn't pay for this.
  • Kattatonia
    Kattatonia
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue. Purchased because of red glow. Now displaying pink/blue/purple. I am not even using now because of this, which is a shame. :neutral:
    Kattatonia, beta baby - NA/PC

"I always win, even if I don't win... Because they all die later from their injuries."
  • Sektion67
    Sektion67
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't hold your breath for a quick fix. They broke the engine guardian staff particle effect (it no longer renders in the correct position) back in August and it's still busted. Very annoying as it's the main reason I bought the pack and haven't used it since.

Hopefully they fix these bugs for paid cosmetics. It's not like this stuff is cheap at 2500 crowns a pop.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, it's actually kind of pretty, but I'm also using it on my nightblade vampire with an obvious blood theme and the red glow of the staff was a big part of this look. I was too lazy to mention it here, though, so I'm glad that you did.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like you'll need to get the new arms pack if you want the red glow.

Have you had a response anywhere OP? You really should be asking for your money back.
    PC EU
  • LongMaySheReign
    LongMaySheReign
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, no. Will send a ticket ingame too...
  • Gothrock
    Gothrock
    ✭✭✭
    Also will send ticket asking for crowns refund. I've bought that pack because of red glow vampiric staff and I don't need that stupid green-blue glow now.
  • ShIm_ShImMeR
    ShIm_ShImMeR
    ✭✭
    This has also happened to myself and my partner on the ps4 eu server. We both bought this particular arms pack for roleplay on our Nightblade toons, which seems the general consensus for everyone in this post. Please fix soon! This is not what your customers payed for.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just want to confirm this should be fixed on PC after today's patch.
    • Fixed an issue where the Bloodspawn Staff had incorrect visual effects. It will now have red effects, as originally intended.
    Staff Post