The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

November's daily rewards has one day too many

BlissfulDeluge
BlissfulDeluge
✭✭✭✭✭
And I feel cheated >:(

unknown.png

Low-effort as fudge, I know, but pls gib 3k Alliance Points as compensation for this grievous transgression.
Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares, the "reward" is not worth all the belly aching that is on these forums right now.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    Who cares, the "reward" is not worth all the belly aching that is on these forums right now.

Correct. Not to mention the extra needless threads about the same topic ...
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's still kinda funny how ZoS forgot November has 30 days not 31
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »

It's still kinda funny how ZoS forgot November has 30 days not 31

they probably just wrote a program that has 31 as the default. it is really not that funny.
  • Grimreaper2000
    Grimreaper2000
    ✭✭✭

they probably just wrote a program that has 31 as the default. it is really not that funny. [/quote]

So they should have wrote a new program after september (showed correct 30 days)?! Very unlikely imo.
    One day less or more, one maintenance less or more ... Who cares ?? 🙄
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I suppose they wrote a simple program and just manually delete the extra days? If so, then they clearly forgot, whereas most of the time they do remember. But couldn't they program in the months with 30 days, 31 days, and the one with 28/29?

Regardless, most posters were really just commenting on the fact that there was one extra day. Very few really even cared about the 3k AP. And yes, I think ZOS should have been made aware of their error.

In the end, they're rolling the 3k in with the 2k reward on the 30th, so we'll be getting 5k AP. Wouldn't have mattered to me if it had only been 2k AP.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very happy to be getting 2 crates.