Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS - New Recipes - Witch's Festival?

• silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS breaks the balance of their own game by implementing too powerfull stuff! Count the stats together (skulls), the sum is way higher then everything else. New BIS. Everybody will use it. All other food will go oblivion with enough time passed.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS breaks the balance of their own game by implementing too powerfull stuff! Count the stats together (skulls), the sum is way higher then everything else. New BIS. Everybody will use it. All other food will go oblivion with enough time passed.

For much of end-game PVE, it is definitely NOT better. The Magicka/Stam is wasted on a Stam/Magicka character, and health recovery is next to useless in most situations. There are better options.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is perhaps the new BiS tank food, but will not be useful for healers or DDs who are focused on one particular resource (magicka or stamina). Healers and DDs don't need the third resource, and they need magicka or stamina recovery more than health recovery.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »
    This is perhaps the new BiS tank food, but will not be useful for healers or DDs who are focused on one particular resource (magicka or stamina). Healers and DDs don't need the third resource, and they need magicka or stamina recovery more than health recovery.

I dont know if you are talking about pve but in pvp it is sick. Think of streak for stamsorc or fossilize for dk, or shields, just to name a few. Im dd and this food is crazy! If you can manage the regeneration you need, this food is like 30% stronger then every other food. In the endgame every last percent counts and this food is op compared to others. I hope not too much ppl read this^^.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont know if you are talking about pve but in pvp it is sick. Think of streak for stamsorc or fossilize for dk, or shields, just to name a few. Im dd and this food is crazy! If you can manage the regeneration you need, this food is like 30% stronger then every other food. In the endgame every last percent counts and this food is op compared to others. I hope not too much ppl read this^^.

OP for PVP yes. For PVE it is only good for tanks. Health recovery and off-stat resources are fairly meaningless in PVE.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's not really crazy when you compare to regular tri stat food. It is higher by a very small amount on the 3 stats, and it adds a chunk of health recovery. The recovery is not really large enough to be more than marginal under any pressure.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

OP for PVP yes. For PVE it is only good for tanks. Health recovery and off-stat resources are fairly meaningless in PVE.

It all depends upon what part of PvE you are doing. If you are in group content with a healer and tank I'd agree that off stat boosts are not that helpful. On the other hand if you are running open world or other content solo having the boost to off stats can help a lot. I play a magicka character and having the extra stamina from a tri stat food makes more of a difference than the magicka recovery from a two stat gold food. Since there is no other player to keep the attention of the boss the extra boost helps with a bit more time to sprint or have an extra dodge/roll needed to get out of stuff. I wouldn't have this if I stuck to primary stats where magicka management and boost isn't an issue for me.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is messed up. Why does two have health recovery? Shouldn't stam recovery be on the sugar skulls, magic recovery on bloody mara and health recovery on the werewolf food? These are so unbalanced.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is messed up. Why does two have health recovery? Shouldn't stam recovery be on the sugar skulls, magic recovery on bloody mara and health recovery on the werewolf food? These are so unbalanced.

ZOS isn’t going to release all the “optimal” provisioning recipes in the same Event, @LadyDestiny.

They have to stagger those out for future events or special occasions.