The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Combat Lag

Bareglos
Bareglos
The game itself runs rather smooth which is great however I notice if I am in combat with seemingly 3+ mobs I run into weird lag issues..

Everything becomes very delayed and if I live through the fight after the lag hits, my character still runs, rolls, swings, casts spells after I have no longer touched the keyboard. Alternatively, I simply die seconds later. I was wondering if this is server related or if there is anything I can do with my files?

Didn't know if anyone else was having these issues.

Thanks!
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bareglos wrote: »
    The game itself runs rather smooth which is great however I notice if I am in combat with seemingly 3+ mobs I run into weird lag issues..

Everything becomes very delayed and if I live through the fight after the lag hits, my character still runs, rolls, swings, casts spells after I have no longer touched the keyboard. Alternatively, I simply die seconds later. I was wondering if this is server related or if there is anything I can do with my files?

Didn't know if anyone else was having these issues.

Thanks!
    Hi @Bareglos, check this thread out which has similar lag/ latency issues. It is most likely server-side issues and not Mac specific from reading a lot of other similar threads on the forums currently, especially on NA megaserver and peak times.