The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Nerf Shadowrend [2022]

Luckylancer
Luckylancer
✭✭✭✭✭
Post from 2022: Everyone use shadowrend and they kill me. There is no counter play. It is unfair. This set should only proc from fall damage. This will give the player better control too. I spam force pulse on my stamsorc after removal stam weapon lines and shadowrends procs too often. Nerf it!

F pirate skeleton
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here for the awesomes and in before lock
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In 2022 there will be nothing left but housing and guild traders, and players will only know "Shadowrend" as the name of an Undaunted bust some vets have hanging in their houses.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been leaving comments on every PvP youtubers channel saying something like...

"You guys are gonna get Bloodspawn nerfed. Literally every damn PvP build is running this.
    Remember Pirate Skeleton!!"

Don't think it's working, though.

R.I.P. soon...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget to nerf Ashen Grip. :D
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip the mighty chudan nerf/fix. It was too good for this world. 1-5 set bonus of fortified brass in just 2 pieces
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Adept Rider!

EDIT:
    But seriously it's neverending story. Set A has power of 10, set B has power of 9,5, set C has power of 9. ZOS doesn't nerf set A to 9,5 and buff set C also to 9,5.

They nerf set A to 5. New BiS is now set B with 9,5. Occasionally they buff set C to 11, just to nerf it to 3 on next patch.

In general ZOS doesn't know what is "slight adjustment", it's mindblowing for them that they can change something by 5%.

On the other hand new players always blame others for their own failures aka "hes a cheater! This set is OP (but only when he uses it, when I try it it's meh)!" Blah blah blah...

Personally I have found that I can use whole bunch of setups and still be deadly good. Setup is just a tool, what matters is the hand and mind that uses it.
    Edited by Mayrael on October 31, 2019 7:27AM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the bloodspawn case, they should really buff the other monster sets, but will they? No, because the favorite word to use on the forums is nerf...

#Suggestbuffinsteadofnerfsbeforeitstolate
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerf it into the ground
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Nerf Adept Rider!

EDIT:
    But seriously it's neverending story. Set A has power of 10, set B has power of 9,5, set C has power of 9. ZOS doesn't nerf set A to 9,5 and buff set C also to 9,5.

They nerf set A to 5. New BiS is now set B with 9,5. Occasionally they buff set C to 11, just to nerf it to 3 on next patch.

In general ZOS doesn't know what is "slight adjustment", it's mindblowing for them that they can change something by 5%.

On the other hand new players always blame others for their own failures aka "hes a cheater! This set is OP (but only when he uses it, when I try it it's meh)!" Blah blah blah...

Personally I have found that I can use whole bunch of setups and still be deadly good. Setup is just a tool, what matters is the hand and mind that uses it.

Very true...
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf the braziers and light crystals.

Theyr 2 brite!
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Light attacks are killing me, we need to nerf light attacks. other players should not be able to light attack against me so often, it's ridiculous...
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf everything related to stam please. Stam has been broken since forever!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a rumor that Blood Spawn and Troll King will be nerfed or are we speculating because it is showing up on so many you tube builds?

I seriously hope not...neither are particularly powerful. We just don't have very many viable options. Pretty soon we will just run miss matched sets for the extra stats.
    Playing since beta...
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    Is there a rumor that Blood Spawn and Troll King will be nerfed or are we speculating because it is showing up on so many you tube builds?

I seriously hope not...neither are particularly powerful. We just don't have very many viable options. Pretty soon we will just run miss matched sets for the extra stats.

Mag DDs already do in PvE if they have to go ranged.
    Edited by ZeroXFF on October 31, 2019 7:24PM
  • Yormula
    Yormula
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...We just don't have very many viable options. Pretty soon we will just run miss matched sets for the extra stats.

This. Already seriously considered mismatching several times.

Tbh, I'm a bit surprised Iceheart isn't getting a nerf. Probably because it loses effectiveness greatly in pvp, and is a dps loss in trials.

That said, could we please get another shield monster set? Smth with a stamina one-piece and a not-exactly-pvpish proc mechanic?
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭

those damb youtubers always getting things nerfed
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light attacks are killing me, we need to nerf light attacks. other players should not be able to light attack against me so often, it's ridiculous...

Is this satire? Because there have been (terrible) PvE players on this very forum who have been begging for a light attack nerf for the last year, at least. I guess it's only a matter of time before some PvPers jump on the nerfwagon!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Is this satire? Because there have been (terrible) PvE players on this very forum who have been begging for a light attack nerf for the last year, at least. I guess it's only a matter of time before some PvPers jump on the nerfwagon!

And gear is OP, people shouldn't be able to wear gear when they fight me, it's unfair to me. ZOS should remove gear from everyone else but me.
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is 2019, satire is dead.
  • beadabow
    beadabow
    ✭✭✭
    And while you're at it, nerf that boss at the end too. He is always healing himself from those stupid globes that spawn. You don't need to nerf the Skeleton boss though. I don't usually die to him unless I'm typing something in the forums while I'm fighting him.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yormula wrote: »
    ...We just don't have very many viable options. Pretty soon we will just run miss matched sets for the extra stats.

This. Already seriously considered mismatching several times.

Tbh, I'm a bit surprised Iceheart isn't getting a nerf. Probably because it loses effectiveness greatly in pvp, and is a dps loss in trials.

That said, could we please get another shield monster set? Smth with a stamina one-piece and a not-exactly-pvpish proc mechanic?

Ice heart procs on all crits, not just mag crits, Stam toons can wear it too, though you did say "Stam one piece", so.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    In 2022 there will be nothing left but housing and guild traders, and players will only know "Shadowrend" as the name of an Undaunted bust some vets have hanging in their houses.

Too real. I always thought performance would kill PvP off, but it looks like the community will tear it to shreds long before the servers die.
    Edited by Vapirko on November 1, 2019 2:02AM