The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Berries/Feathers/Indriks

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok so I haven't been keeping up after the first Indrik and I just bought the berry that the vendor is selling atm, have I gubbed myself or is the other 3 still to be released ?

Also I have 2 Dawnwood ( iirc ) feathers, will they be back ?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re OK on the Pure Snow berries, @JamieAubrey ... this is the very first event for the Pure Snow Indrik.

As for other feathers/berries just keep them.

ZOS hasn’t confirmed a return for the other Indriks ... but there will be a new Spectral Indrik in 2020 to put feathers against another Nascent Indrik evolution.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re OK on the Pure Snow berries, @JamieAubrey ... this is the very first event for the Pure Snow Indrik.

As for other feathers/berries just keep them.

ZOS hasn’t confirmed a return for the other Indriks ... but there will be a new Spectral Indrik in 2020 to put feathers against another Nascent Indrik evolution.

@Taleof2Cities Awesome,

giphy.gif
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The feathers are all the same Jamie. They go for any version of the indriks. It's the berries that make the mount....
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    The feathers are all the same Jamie. They go for any version of the indriks. It's the berries that make the mount....

So I have a basic Indrik so if I use the berries on thta one I can buy the 2 feathers I don't have and get a 3rd basic Indrik ?
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus - it has been announced (err... “stated” rather), that the Witches Festival will go longer than originally scheduled (changed from Nov.04 to Nov.11) - meaning 14 additional tickets available (if my maths are correct).

S.
  • Olith
    Olith
    ✭✭✭

So I have a basic Indrik so if I use the berries on thta one I can buy the 2 feathers I don't have and get a 3rd basic Indrik ?

You can buy the missing feathers right now while you have the nascent Indrik. I have four feathers, three berries and a nascent Indrik at the moment. They simply go into your collection into their respective slots. Be sure to buy the berries first though, I learned the hard way that these disappear from the Impresario shop after the season is over.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know when the Pure-Snow Berries of Budding will appear? Because I fell short on my onyx berries I was able to buy the first pure-snow berry the day the Festival started. I'd really rather not buy any more writs just to keep from going over 12, but I don't want to skip skulls either. They've really managed to design this for maximum annoyance!
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been playing a while and never really bothered with the indriks. I have two of the four feathers and with the event being extended, should manage to get the other two.

Is that all I need for the basic indrik mount?

I'm not particularly bothered about souping it up to anything else unless the opportunity comes around again.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, after you've evolved the nascent you have already into the Snow one.
    pdblake wrote: »
    I've been playing a while and never really bothered with the indriks. I have two of the four feathers and with the event being extended, should manage to get the other two.

Is that all I need for the basic indrik mount?

I'm not particularly bothered about souping it up to anything else unless the opportunity comes around again.

Yep, that's it.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes you can do that.

The process is:
    • Buy 4 feathers (1 of each colour).
    • Double click them to combine and make the nascent (basic) indrik.
    • Buy 4 berries (must be the same colour but a different 'phase' e.g. all pure snow berries but one each of budding, bloom, growth and ripeness).
    • Double click to turn the nascent indrik into an evolved form.

You can buy feathers and berries in any order (although only 1 berry is released with each event and at the end of the quarter they're removed and replaced with the first berry of the next set), but you have to use them in order. In general it's better to prioritise getting the berries for the evolved form you want, because they're only available for 1-4 events whereas the feathers are available during all the events. But if you're confident you'll have enough tickets or enough time to get tickets for the rest of the berries and you want more than one indrik another feather is a good idea.
    Plus - it has been announced (err... “stated” rather), that the Witches Festival will go longer than originally scheduled (changed from Nov.04 to Nov.11) - meaning 14 additional tickets available (if my maths are correct).

S.

Do you remember where that was said? I've not seen any mention of it.
    Edited by Danikat on October 31, 2019 1:53PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

Do you remember where that was said? I've not seen any mention of it.[/quote]

It's the top sticky note/announcement right now.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

Here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/500045/activity-finder-witches-festival-updates#latest

It's a sticky at the top.

• amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the Pure-Snow Berries of Budding will appear? Because I fell short on my onyx berries I was able to buy the first pure-snow berry the day the Festival started. I'd really rather not buy any more writs just to keep from going over 12, but I don't want to skip skulls either. They've really managed to design this for maximum annoyance!

The next berry is still not likely to appear until the next event. So unfortunately you'll need to either buy writs/motifs/etc., or just lose tickets. The only good thing is that since the writs and motifs are not bound, at least you can sell them for some quick gold.

That's assuming, of course, that you already have both a nascent indrik and a full set of four feathers for the next evolution. If not, I would do that first.
    Edited by amapola76 on October 31, 2019 1:59PM
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA - it might be a good idea to end this current event with enough tickets to buy the next Snow Berry already saved, because the Undaunted Event is so short.

S.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @amapola76 :) I do have a nascent indrik, but not the feathers for the spectral, which I may or may not want. I appreciate the suggestion--and may buy feathers just because having to buy a pair of writs each day is just annoying and outfits might as well not be in the game given the associated costs.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pdblake wrote: »
    Danikat wrote: »

Here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/500045/activity-finder-witches-festival-updates#latest

It's a sticky at the top.

Thanks. I checked the announcment & news sections but somehow missed that in general discussion.
    amapola76 wrote: »
    Imryll wrote: »

The next berry is still not likely to appear until the next event. So unfortunately you'll need to either buy writs/motifs/etc., or just lose tickets. The only good thing is that since the writs and motifs are not bound, at least you can sell them for some quick gold.

That's assuming, of course, that you already have both a nascent indrik and a full set of four feathers for the next evolution. If not, I would do that first.

Agreed. I'm going to use the extra tickets from this event to get another feather towards my next nascent indrik (I've been lucky enough to be able to log in at least long enough to get tickets each day - helped by keeping a character at the bottom of a delve so all I need to do is log in, kill the boss and loot him.) And maybe get some of the style pages I'm missing.

I think the writs and motifs from event tickets are bound however - so you won't be able to sell them. But it means you could buy ones you want with event tickets (if you have enough) and then sell ones which drop.
    PSA - it might be a good idea to end this current event with enough tickets to buy the next Snow Berry already saved, because the Undaunted Event is so short.

S.

Agreed. I always try to do that because I never know when I'm going to be away. But it's especially useful when the event is being extended and giving extra tickets.

(And I'm actually hoping to miss a day of the Undaunted Event because if everything goes well I'll have a job interview 80 miles away on one of the days and I doubt I'll be able to go there, come back and have time for the event.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so glad I quit chasing the indirk mounts.