The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Skooma Emporium

deadlock007
deadlock007
✭✭✭
The Skooma Emporium is looking for interested adventurers to accompany us on EVERYTHING! Yes we plan to do it all. We already have a healthy PVE community that regularly runs both Normal and Veteran content. We have Normal trials every Friday night at 8:00 PM EDT. Veteran trials are every Wednesday at 8:00 PM EDT and Saturday & Sunday at 4:00 PM EDT and will add more in the future.

Skooma maintains a guild trader at all times where you may peddle your wares and not pay weekly fees or have a minimum sales requirement. Our PvP team is currently recruiting and will have weekly raids as well (right now we are EP only for PvP)

Recruitment is open in game or you may message me your in game @name here and I will send an invite.

We are an equal opportunity guild. Benefits are available after 60 days. Argonians and Khajiit are encouraged to apply.
Edited by deadlock007 on October 21, 2019 1:45PM
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    We are currently recruiting players for a progression group that will be focusing on all Vet Trials. All roles are available.
    Edited by deadlock007 on September 30, 2019 1:27PM
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    x1qn8.jpg
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    250+ Members strong and growing fast. Come get some Skooma!!!!
  • NormalSatyr2379
    NormalSatyr2379
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Deadlock007, I am interested in joining your guild. I am a nightblade Khajiit and am currently level 23. My username is PixloSP . Thanks!
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Deadlock007, I am interested in joining your guild. I am a nightblade Khajiit and am currently level 23. My username is PixloSP . Thanks!

Invite sent. Welcome to Skooma!
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    If you still recruiting, I am looking for a progression team for DLC vet trials( ie VMOL, VCR, VHOF etc). I will have a guild slot open after the NA server is back up. My mains are my Warden and Templar healer and if you think we might be a good match please send invite. In game is @Baybaeckz . Thank you for reading
  • Nales
    Nales
    ✭✭
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Skooma @Baybaeckz and @nales !!!
  • NormalSatyr2379
    NormalSatyr2379
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Deadlock007, thank you once again for the invite. I was wondering if I could join your normal trials group on Friday nights.
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    Of course you can @NormalSatyr2379 , sign ups are in Discord for open runs. They are posted every week and it's first come first serve. There are still a few DPS spots open for tomorrow's run which will be Sunspire and Cloudrest.
  • NormalSatyr2379
    NormalSatyr2379
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome, would kindly send me the invite code? I can't seem to find it listed here.
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    I PM'd you an invite code, there is also a code listed on the guild home page in game