The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can't be gifted the 4 DLC bundle because it says I already own it and I don't

vinitroia
vinitroia
Soul Shriven
Title says it all. I have a trusted crown seller who tried to gift me the 4 DLC (TG,DB,IC,Orsinium) and said he couldn't because it said I already own it. This is obviously wrong since the only one I have is IC which was gave for free by ZOS. Submited a ticket last week and one before yesterday, nothing happened yet.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having IC is the problem Zos did not think through the issue it would cause with that crown store item when they gave IC to everyone for free. Others had the issue shortly after that IC event and it seems Zos has not fixed it.

Hopefully someone who had the issue back then got it resolved and can tell you what happened. I cannot fathom that Zos would not care about this.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve encountered this as well. As long as you own any part of a bundle, the system will not be able to process the purchase. In my case, I was trying to gift the IC collector’s edition when it was on sale to someone who had already bought the non-CE IC. (This was over a year ago, before IC became free.)

The only resolution in my case was to submit a ticket to Support. They took several weeks to respond, but at least they agreed to honor the sale price even though the sale was long over by then.

This does sound like a much more widespread issue now that many more people have the IC entitlement. I would think ZOS would want to address this issue, but perhaps they have bigger concerns at the moment.