The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Faction Swaps

LADYKiLLER
LADYKiLLER
✭✭✭
Dear ZOS,

Please make faction swap tokens a thing. Stop telling us it can't happen. Make it happen. You have the codes. I believe in you.

Sincerely,

Me
  • Imperial_Wolf
    Imperial_Wolf
    Soul Shriven
    Well said. ZOS get on that please.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would be the suggested cool down on these tokens per character? 30 days?
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you also have to own any race any allaince?
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can’t happen.

Which has been outlined in several other threads if you use the forums search feature.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 30, 2019 10:31PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI. Zos specifically stated early this year they were not interested in offering such a thing. They have never even suggested I can't happen. While they have alluded it is not an easy task in other conversations that was not the reason they gave when they said they had no interest in it.

So keep the threads coming. Zos is aware of them, still says no, but maybe in a few more years they will cave in.
  • LADYKiLLER
    LADYKiLLER
    ✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    Would you also have to own any race any allaince?

I imagine it would be necessary, yes. (e.g. you can only swap to something you can already roll)
    It can’t happen.

Which has been outlined in several other threads if you use the forums search feature.

"First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    What would be the suggested cool down on these tokens per character? 30 days?

One time per character only

Must have any race any alliance to have a non native race in any alliance
    Beta tester November 2013