Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307, booted from server

DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
✭✭✭
PCNA.... really???????
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are banned most likely. Was good knowing you. Please turn your forum account into ZOS- Gina Bruno
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, can log onto EU
  • DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    ✭✭✭
    I was litterally sat there in Craglorn, while my team mate was killing mobs, at first I thought I just timed out... but the server has been laggy all morning for me
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    This error kept me from logging in for half an hour straight last night, while I was setting up a guild event. :( The instability continued thru the rest of the night, with time outs and 307 boots. It's not an exaggeration on my part when I say I've never had login problems - at all - before last night, so going from zero to OMGWTH was an eye opener.

Please send help. :)
    Turgenev || PS | COH | STO | TSW | ESOProud Member of IRON Phoenix
    "Remember. You chose this death." - Lucifer
  • DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    ✭✭✭
    I'm around cp 326 on NA, 4 level 50's, 1 level 6, 1 level 26 and I have never been disconnected in any of my playtime...
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get this from time to time as well... Not sure what causes it, but if you give it a few minutes you will be able to log in again.
    Playing since beta...
  • Fiewiel
    Fiewiel
    ✭✭✭
    I'm around cp 326 on NA, 4 level 50's, 1 level 6, 1 level 26 and I have never been disconnected in any of my playtime...

Print this, frame it and hang it at the wall. In months to come you can look at it and mumble "good old times!".
  • Onigar
    Onigar
    ✭✭✭
    I just got booted from server too.

was part way through learning a bunch of hollowjack and dremora motifs on an alt and got kicked for it :(

My understanding is this was done by a ZOS emplyee and not something automated.

So how long do we need wait before the block resets and we can log back in? 5 minutes or so?
    Edited by Onigar on October 28, 2019 1:58PM
    PC EU
    Addon Author:
    Currency Manager: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1998
  • DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    ✭✭✭
    This event has ruined the servers...
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you get error 307 try flushing your DNS cache.

Works for me.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, it's not a DNS error if I can connect to EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DaNnYtHePcFrEaK

Are you still getting Error 307 when trying to log into the PC-NA server?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @DaNnYtHePcFrEaK

Are you still getting Error 307 when trying to log into the PC-NA server?

*raises hand* I'm not him, but I'm still getting it here. Really consistent since 9pm EDT... Most of the last hour has been offline.
  • DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's been so intermittent and also I'm getting really bad lag spikes in NA that I usually get on EU but they weren't there before update 24...
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    My timeouts have begun again as of around 230pm EDT (was at lunch prior to that). I have noticed that if I disable all out of date addons, it SOMETIMES lets me through (but not always). Problem is, turning out of date addons back on turns them all on, so it's a small nightmare of clicks trying to only have the basic addons, and then it times out, and you have to do the whole process all over again.

Really frustrating here (obviously), I'm spending more time debugging ESO than playing the Halloween event. :( My time in ESO without kids around is very limited, I'd like to "do something" in Tamriel...