The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

any use for dizzy anymore?

BoaNoite
BoaNoite
✭✭
is dizzy useful at all anymore? do you need the truth set for it to even help at all? what skills are 2h/bow stam sorcs using now since dizzy was nerfed?
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    Well idk about the class skills for stamsorcs (haven't leveled mine yet), but for 2H I still use the gap closer, forward momentum, execute, and onslaught ulti on one char. For backbar bow, I'm down to basically Poison inject, magnum shot, and ballista.

I've never been a snipe fan or advocate, but realize that's still an option, especially for those intending to exploit the health-desync that it's somehow involved in at times.

edit: somehow I forgot the 2H execute.
    Edited by lukoi on October 30, 2019 4:19AM
  • fbours
    fbours
    ✭✭✭
    I use dizzy, still very powerful in my opinion. I queue a semi heavy attack right after dizzy for the stun due to off balance, bound armaments, execute. Good and powerful combo. Dizzy was nerfed, yes but now it requires more skill to use.
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    fbours wrote: »
    I use dizzy, still very powerful in my opinion. I queue a semi heavy attack right after dizzy for the stun due to off balance, bound armaments, execute. Good and powerful combo. Dizzy was nerfed, yes but now it requires more skill to use.

so your rotation would be dizzy semi heavy, LA from bound arnaments, then execute? what do your bars look like 2h/bow? and what sets are you running?
  • fbours
    fbours
    ✭✭✭
    No, I already have bound armaments charged, 3-4 stacks then release after the dizzy, semi HA, execute. The burst combo changes of course but that's the just of it.

Troll king, med impreg, seven and brp dw. Front dizzy, bound, execute, Momentum, hurricane, DB. Backbar, darkdeal, rending slashes, quick cloak and vigor, undo - probably one of the most standard builds out there. I have DW/bow build (my favorite build) very powerful as well - o can streak for ever. Currently building a SnB/bow, looks very promising.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not stamsorc, stamDK here. I use it more personally coz i had a DoT build. now i had to rely on a burst build and it's a good spammable damage-wise. the off-balance gives 10% and i do a few heavy-attack since i replace Forward Momentum with Molten Arms.

i tested with shield's Bash/Slam, DK's stonefist, DW's spammables, etc.... and honestly, if u keep calm and keep ur distance, it still delivers best DPS overall.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber