Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Festival extension

RiverBrian
RiverBrian
✭✭✭
With all the downtime we've seen, is the witches event going to be extended? I only get a few hours a day that I'm able to play, and I've missed more than a couple days due to maintenance. I know I'm not the only one with this problem.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure I manage to get plenty of time in for the witches festival, but I would agree that the witches festival could use a “Small” extension to account for the maintenance times that were done and to give some players a bit more elbow room since not every player gets the luxurious amount of time that a lot of average and professional players get in their time of day.
    "When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the end of year is already busy with events how about double drops Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
    2x Indrix tickets = 4 per day
    2x plunder skulls = 2x gold for first of each type and then 2x purple per "event"

The schedule currently looks like
    Witches until 4th Nov
    Undaunted 14th through 18th
    Dragonguard 26th Nov through 9th December
    New Life 19th Dec through 2nd Jan

An extension to the following weekend on witches would only leave 2 days between events and so may give a feeling of event burn out.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do have to consider though if it might even be possible to run the Undaunted event given that there still seem to be issues with the group finder no?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do have to consider though if it might even be possible to run the Undaunted event given that there still seem to be issues with the group finder no?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Oof da.
    I had not even considered that. I have been leveling up one of my newer characters especially for the undaunted event.... oof. (She is on my second account on the other server, she was only created to do the Summerset group event last year :) )

Agreed it would be better to avoid overwhelming the activity finder again.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ragnork wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Oof da.
    I had not even considered that. I have been leveling up one of my newer characters especially for the undaunted event.... oof. (She is on my second account on the other server, she was only created to do the Summerset group event last year :) )

Agreed it would be better to avoid overwhelming the activity finder again.

In that case, although it may disappoint some, might an option to be to extend the Witches Festival in place of the Undaunted Event???

At least then there would be event tickets.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thought …

You know if they think travellers will be fed up of the Witches Festival and it's not possible to do the Undaunted event then perhaps they could put back on the Anniversary Festival for a week or two?

All the code and things should be there no?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• RiverBrian
    RiverBrian
    ✭✭✭
    I like the thought of getting rid of the undaunted event and extending witches through that time frame. There really isnt that much traveling for the witches event
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m still waiting for them to bring back midyear mayhem :'(
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thought …

You know if they think travellers will be fed up of the Witches Festival and it's not possible to do the Undaunted event then perhaps they could put back on the Anniversary Festival for a week or two?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Now that is something i could get behind! we didn't get our Mid-year Mayhem, i would LOVE an Anniversary event encore....def much more than Undaunted with everything still so broken. we have had issues since day one with group finder and the last 2 years were FILLED with promises of "no more events that require group finder till we can guarantee stability" and yet here we are. if it is this bad for a plunder skull i can only imagine the horror Undaunted would bring.

In addition, as someone who remembers the 1st Hollowjack Festival where they extended it by a little over an extra week... you do NOT want this event to go that far. It sounds 'nice' so everyone can catch up but the reality is flooded banks, oversaturated market, and a bad taste in your mouth when it comes back around the next year. so IF they extend my hope is it's just a couple extra days and that's that.
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • RiverBrian
    RiverBrian
    ✭✭✭

I see your point on the market being flooded. I'm sitting on 20 pages that I already know.
    Edited by RiverBrian on October 30, 2019 2:41PM
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thought …

they could put back on the Anniversary Festival for a week or two?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This would work :)

• UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another idea...just give the last Indrik to everyone for free as an Apology for recent mistakes and call it a day for events this year.
    And the left over time try to figure out to fix this mess...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »
    Another idea...just give the last Indrik to everyone for free as an Apology for recent mistakes and call it a day for events this year.
    And the left over time try to figure out to fix this mess...

YAY! Love that idea! -- Or at least the pet of it!! I wanted the Crimson Indrik pet, but with a few days of the disappeared Impressario & then disappeared Indriks, I never got to see if it ever arrived in her stock or the last berries of the Crimson Indrik either. When she briefly returned she did not have them still & the example Indricks were not even in the fenced areas anymore to look at either. I really liked the Crimson Indrik. Oh well.
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

Due to the age of this thread, we have closed it given some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.