Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] Bards n Bandits | Mature Social Guild

Kraezy
Kraezy
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/Obraj8R_Pf0

Hello, fellow adventurers! Are you...
  • New to the game?
  • Bored of adventuring alone?
  • A Veteran wanting to fill that social void

Well have no fear Bards n Bandits have again opened recruitment ...

As a guild we currently have around 90 players whom are all active within their given time periods, we're a multicultural guild based across many time zones but the core roster are within the EU.

We pride ourselves on making the guild a home away from home in the gaming world. Unlike other guilds where you feel you've entered a void of nothingness lost in the vastness of numbers, never getting the opportunity to be 'yourself', here at Bards n Bandits we're looking for people of a similar mindset, that being one of a social orientation. Whether it be on discord or in-game, we want you to get involved, not just sit on the sidelines and Taxi hop ! :)

The prime ethos of the guild is to give all our members the opportunities they need to settle themselves into their new guild without any given pressure, but to also build and maintain a community that is readily there to support it's members, whether it's ad hoc dungeoning for gear farms, monster sets and PvP small/large scale groups.

For the more experienced veterans out there, we have a core group of members whom complete the harder content on a daily basis but also give their time to help those without the opportunity or the self confidence in completing veteran content, offering patience and explanation of mechanics to help the aforementioned players conquer content they would otherwise never see.

We provide weekly events for the following;
  • Dungeon runs (Practice, Achievement, Farming)
  • Relaxed PvP
  • Skyshard hunting
  • World bosses
  • Fishing
  • Social events (Raffles / Card Games and lots more! )

REQUIREMENTS
  • Be active in-game.
  • Actively use discord to keep informed of guild news/events and to chat ofc !
  • Aged 25+
No experience is necessary nor do we restrict applicants on CP though do advise if you wish to particiate in trials and certain Veteran content you are at least 160+ CP.[/i]

CONTACTS
If you can say I am, I will, I am to the above 3 requirements then feel free to either leave a reponse on here, apply using the ingame guild finder function or you can contact any of the below directly for an invite or to discuss further if you or the guild would fit.

@Tony1976Coleman | GM / PvP Crown
@Big_Momma | Officer / Zone Events
Edited by Kraezy on May 30, 2020 1:10AM
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    This is a wonderful guild :3 I've been playing with some of the guild members for years and absolutely love it.
    Even if I don't play much ESO, I still really love our discord channel and chat with people there.
    From my experience, this is the safest guild in the game and has a truly mature community :3
    And sometimes we have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJWgXdNgHvc

P.S. You can massively improve your English in voice chat there B)
    Come on baby, light my fire
  • Ionlan
    Ionlan
    ✭✭
    I am all of the above, but I’ll aply via ingame method. For safety, my ingame id is @Ionlan

Take care and thank you.
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Ionlan wrote: »
    I am all of the above, but I’ll aply via ingame method. For safety, my ingame id is @Ionlan

Take care and thank you.

Look forward to having you in the guild
  • GMdoghunter
    GMdoghunter
    ✭✭✭
    Just looking at the guild there and i definitely fit all the requirements above,i would be very obliged if you could drop me an invite to the guild.
    My ingame id is @Doghunter .
    Thank you and hopefully catch you ingame soon.
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Just looking at the guild there and i definitely fit all the requirements above,i would be very obliged if you could drop me an invite to the guild.
    My ingame id is @Doghunter .
    Thank you and hopefully catch you ingame soon.

Hey there, will send you an invite ingame, if the servers actually work tonight :)
  • upquark
    upquark
    ✭✭
    Drats, I wish I were on the EU server!
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    upquark wrote: »
    Drats, I wish I were on the EU server!

That is a shame indeed. Well if you ever decide to create a character on EU , you're more then welcome to look us up :)
  • upquark
    upquark
    ✭✭
    @Kraezy I just might do that! Thank you.
  • TheChinbone
    TheChinbone
    ✭✭
    Just droping by to leave a deserving comment as a thanks for the invitation.
    I got invited into Bards n Bandits somewhat recently and the guild is really awesome, full of helpful ppl with knowledge of the game, laid-back but active and we do all sorts of events everyweek.
    The best place in Tamriel for either bard or bandit.
  • GandurStorm
    Hey! ive just come back to the game and the reason i kinda stopped before was because i didnt really have any friends to play with but this post looks really nice and id love to join and make some new friends to hang out with on voice chat etc.

my tag should be @Bolgarr would love an invite :D
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! ive just come back to the game and the reason i kinda stopped before was because i didnt really have any friends to play with but this post looks really nice and id love to join and make some new friends to hang out with on voice chat etc.

my tag should be @Bolgarr would love an invite :D

Hey there, you're more then welcome to join. Someone will get you invited later today. Look forward to having in guild.
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUMP
    We're always looking for new blood. Consider us as your option.
  • Corbra
    Corbra
    ✭✭
    Hey, I'm a returning player, downloading the game as we speak.

I'm looking for a guild to be socially awkward... active in.

Mostly one to talk in tbh, I dont remember much of the game, and I'm hoping to get stuck into the lore as well as PvP.
    Edited by Corbra on December 2, 2019 2:08PM
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corbra wrote: »
    Hey, I'm a returning player, downloading the game as we speak.

I'm looking for a guild to be socially awkward... active in.

Mostly one to talk in tbh, I dont remember much of the game, and I'm hoping to get stuck into the lore as well as PvP.

Send me an in-game mail when you're online. We'll get you back on track.
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUMP
  • gplumblingnrb18_ESO
    Yo, I have been looking for a chilled active Social Guild and your guild looks perfect for me and I would luv to join.
    I have all the needed REQUIREMENTS.

My userid is @stunslave

Thanks.
  • Colonial
    Colonial
    ✭✭
    Hi there, you seem a good bunch and what i'm looking for.

Please send me an invite

Used id @Colonial

Thanks

• Nummer36
    Nummer36
    Soul Shriven
    Hi :)

I would love to join you - what you describe in your post and in your video is exactly what I am looking for.

The only thing is, I can't talk in Discord because I have little kids sleeping nearby - if you want to try it anyway, I would be happy if we could have a talk to see if I would fit in your guild! (@Nummer36)
  • dingl78
    dingl78
    Hey
    I would love an invite

@dingl78
  • nachhilfe.aminib16_ESO
    nachhilfe.aminib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,
    I m interested to join your community. I m a TESO newb (lvl 33 NB) and eager to learn more about the game. I think the content that makes me most curious is Cyrodil. I enjoy doing dungeons and questing, but as a Guild Wars 2 vet and having played lots of MMOs over the last 15 years I have tried to fall in love with TESO since years. I have multiple characters ranging from lvl 5-33, but havent played much the last 2-3 years. Now i m in my 3rd week or so and I think i ll play a few weeks longer at least. I think now is the time to join a community and socialize a bit. I couldnt find you guys ingame to apply, but i might manage that later.
  • Luthienne
    Luthienne
    ✭✭
    Hi there guys I'm interested in joining your guild, i'm a returning casual player looking for a friendly social guild. i can fulfil all 3 of your joining criteria :) please send me an invite ingame @Blackaconite thanks:) xx or on discord for a chat Nymaria#7281
    Edited by Luthienne on February 16, 2020 8:48PM
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late response. Couldn't check the forum for a while.

@dingl78 I've sent you a mail with some questions in game but i'm not sure if it reached you because i've got the "Unknown player" error.

@nachhilfe.aminib16_ESO you didn't tell your player ID, send me an in-game mail please.
  • MorganaBlue
    MorganaBlue
    ✭✭✭
    nvm :)
    Edited by MorganaBlue on June 2, 2020 11:40AM
  • krollerupb16_ESO
    Hi there! I think I'd like to join your guild. Trued whispering you guys in game but gives me error messages. I'll try again later or if you want to PM me, I'm @RaxnaTT

Talk to you soon!

Rax
  • WanderingFather
    WanderingFather
    Soul Shriven
    Hey ive tried to find you guys in the guild finder but i cant find you anywhere.
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WanderingFather

Hi. Send an in-game mail to me.
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy folks, still looking for members? if so, would you consider me, perhaps? if so, my IGN is @Inquisixion..

thanks a bunch..
  • Moyra74
    Moyra74
    ✭✭
    Hello! Returning player here. I participated the betas and played the game itself for a little while after it came out, but lost interest soon after because the way it was set up just wasn't ideal. Now getting back into it and enjoying myself! (Although the crafting system drives me NUTS, haha)

It'll probably be a little while yet before I can fully join in on any Guild fun as I am still learning the ropes, but I would love an invite. I'm a Guild Wars & Guild Wars 2 veteran, have been in a guild there for years (still am, so I may disappear off to Tyria every now and again) and use Discord for that as well so no problems there.

Looking forward to meeting you!

IGN is @Moyra74
    Going the wrong way since 1974
  • PepsiPunk101
    PepsiPunk101
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there! Completely new player to the game here. After giving the guild description above a good look over mixed with a couple of the weekly events, I was wondering if you were still searching around for potential new members to invite on in!

I intend to be a fully active player within the game considering the wealth of content! I also use discord frequently, and am over 25 years old. I've been playing MMORPG's on and off for over ten or so odd years now, from Runescape to WoW, so I'm sure I'll pick up the ropes soon enough for ESO!

Hope to meet you all soon!

My IGN is @PepsiPunk101
  • Julatsa
    Julatsa
    Soul Shriven
    Good morning,

I'm returning for the new expansion and was wondering if you had any spaces still available?

I meet all your requirements also.

IGN @JujuPwns