The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account is inactive at this time

TheBigBadDoom
What is going on? Is my account banned? I've received no emails.

Or is this another one of your issues?

Maybe put a message up so people don't think there is something wrong with their account.
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue. I can't log in to or access my account page.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here.
  • Mojonation1487
    Same thing. These new patches really effed things up.
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, on multiple accounts.
  • Lovablebull
    Lovablebull
    Soul Shriven
    Log in FAILED, account or password incorrect. No, they aren't.. what is happening? Why can't we log on anymore? Neither on the game or website? I've changed my password and nothing. Can't log on.

• Aulmaeion
    Aulmaeion
    Soul Shriven
    I do have the same problems, exactly.

I'm not able to log into the game:
    8r3e1z47mw24.jpg

When I go to the account page to check my account status and all that, it says "There was a problem processing your request, please try again!"
    4efuk5gl5jz4.jpg

Everything was fine yesterday night!
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've closed this thread as several other threads are currently open on this topic. Please feel free to continue the conversation here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.