The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to obtain attunable stations?

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭✭
I Just recently foubd out they existed. How do i aquire them? Can they be bought for crowns?
  • Bucky Balls
    Bucky Balls
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy them with writ vouchers obtained from completing master writs from writ vendors parked in/outside main towns eg wayrest.

edit: 2 vendors, 1(male) sells attunable smith, wood & cloth stations, the other( female) sells the jewellry ones.
    Edited by Bucky Balls on October 8, 2019 5:15AM
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    You can also find them in guild stores
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People also sell them for gold as well at guild traders. You can buy for crowns but the cost for one is pretty high compared to cost in game.
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god. and there is no limit for how many one can have?! How come ive never heard of this? And these stations let me for instance craft hundings rage in my own crib? Holy mother of god why did i not know this wile leveling my 15 alts? :(:(:(
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have every set for every crafting station in my house so no there’s not any limit.
    It’s costly though either way. I bought mines with gold and was 32m or around there. Master writs, unless you stockpile them or have a a lot saved up is also costly/time consuming. There’s 55 sets available and each has 4 stations and costs 250 per station so 55k vouchers is needed
  • Greysson
    Greysson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god. and there is no limit for how many one can have?! How come ive never heard of this? And these stations let me for instance craft hundings rage in my own crib? Holy mother of god why did i not know this wile leveling my 15 alts? :(:(:(

Have you never been in a guild?
    Almost every bigger guild has all or most of every crafting station in their guild houses.
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greysson wrote: »

Have you never been in a guild?
    Almost every bigger guild has all or most of every crafting station in their guild houses.

I always play solo, so no. Never been in one. This is crazy! thanks for the info guys!
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parrot1986 wrote: »
    I have every set for every crafting station in my house so no there’s not any limit.
    It’s costly though either way. I bought mines with gold and was 32m or around there. Master writs, unless you stockpile them or have a a lot saved up is also costly/time consuming. There’s 55 sets available and each has 4 stations and costs 250 per station so 55k vouchers is needed

You had enough space in your home to place 220 crafting stations?
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The biggest houses have enough spots for up to 700 pieces of furniture with ESO plus, half that without it.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have all of them in my house. The Coldharbour Surreal Estate is awesome for them. Have them set up in a big double circle along the outside of the "path" that there is in the house. In the middle are my transmute station, regular crafting tables, merchant/banker, target dummies, undaunted trophies. Also have all the mundus stones in the same outer ring.

Estimated value of all the crafting stations is about 35 million gold. All of them, however, were purchased with vouchers earned from master writs I got from crafting.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The one prize/event box has a set of attunable stations in it. And a practice dummy. And master writs. And purple set gear. And mats.
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They all fit into the free Lunar chapion hall house plus you can also fit in mundus stones too
  • Crucified4sin
    Crucified4sin
    ✭✭✭
    Are they offered at random?

Or can you choose from a list or something..
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they offered at random?

Or can you choose from a list or something..

Stations are generic when you get them. You then “attune” them to whichever 5-piece crafted sets you like ... by taking them to that 5-piece crafting location in Tamriel.

For example, if you wanted to attune a station to Naga Shaman, you’d take the generic station to the 5-piece crafting locale in Murkmire.
  • Crucified4sin
    Crucified4sin
    ✭✭✭
    @ Taleof2Cities

Ah gotcha, that make much more sense
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stations are generic when you get them. You then “attune” them to whichever 5-piece crafted sets you like ... by taking them to that 5-piece crafting location in Tamriel.

For example, if you wanted to attune a station to Naga Shaman, you’d take the generic station to the 5-piece crafting locale in Murkmire.
    The principle was that you need to explore enough to find the "master" copy of the station, before you can use it. The attunable is then just a convenience, rather than a way to bypass the content. In practice, most attuned stations reside in Guild's homes, and everyone in the Guild gets to use them. This is especially popular for avoiding the need to go to PvP territory for the sets that reside there.
  • Crucified4sin
    Crucified4sin
    ✭✭✭
    @ ghastly

What is this "master copy" you speak of? And how is it obtained

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ ghastly

What is this "master copy" you speak of? And how is it obtained

@ghastley is referring to the main tables at the crafting locations across Tamriel ... as I alluded to above.

There is no “universal” table that copies any 5-piece set ... though some house owners have lobbied for that in the forums recently.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more question: It says that they have a 5 sec cooldown.

Does that mean that you can attune it to another set if you want to? Or is it only usable once?

I really can not decide which set to take for my first attunable stations...
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »
    One more question: It says that they have a 5 sec cooldown.

Does that mean that you can attune it to another set if you want to? Or is it only usable once?

I really can not decide which set to take for my first attunable stations...

The 5 second cooldown would mean you have to wait 5 seconds before attuning another station. The stations are only usable once. Once attuned, you cannot re-attune them.

I'd pick a set that you'll use regularly (like Julianos/Hunding's Rage are commonly used sets for mag/stam) but any set could be used depending on your preference.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your answer! I have reduced the possibilities to 3. Julianos, New moon or twice born star.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »
    Thank you for your answer! I have reduced the possibilities to 3. Julianos, New moon or twice born star.

From there, I'd figure out which one is most "difficult" to get to to craft.

TBS is fairly close to the wayshrine, and there are no mobs to fight to get there.

Julianos is far away from one, and there are several places you could have to fight (while potentially on a crafter)

New Moon, I don't know, haven't done any PTS for the new set coming out.

Another thing to consider is getting the set for a zone which you MIGHT need in the future, but you might not have access to if you lose ESO+... Craglorn is base game, so I'd personally pick one of the other two, so that you'd still have access to the set if you dropped ESO+ for some reason (and you don't have the DLC for that zone)
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is some good advice, thank you!
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean, many guilds have a guildhouse with all of the attunable craft stations in it. Is it so hard to consider that an individual could buy the same house(s) that guilds use and put a set of attunables for each set in their house? It's a lot of money be it gold, crowns, or writ vouchers. But it's not impossible.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean, many guilds have a guildhouse with all of the attunable craft stations in it. Is it so hard to consider that an individual could buy the same house(s) that guilds use and put a set of attunables for each set in their house? It's a lot of money be it gold, crowns, or writ vouchers. But it's not impossible.

Yeah, I've done this for myself. I'm a bit particular about organization of things like that, so I like being in control of how I have them placed to best suit my needs. Guildhalls are nice, but when they chance unexpectedly, they can mess up the rhythm to complete my master writs. So, I decided to make one myself. (Only one I don't have is the Ancient Dragonguard as I haven't had enough time to complete enough quests yet)