The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Witches Festival problems

delta_mystic
delta_mystic
✭✭✭
my Witchmother's Whistle is summoning the Cauldron but not granting me the XP buff

drinking from the Cauldron does not transform my character into the robed Undead

defeating my first (Delve) boss did not give me Event Tickets or the Dremora Plunder Skull
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the eventh starts tomorrow?
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • delta_mystic
    delta_mystic
    ✭✭✭
    oh thank you both!!
  • Philtho
    Philtho
    ✭✭✭
    Their adverts always get me to sign in and looking around confused until I realize that the event hasn't even started yet.

Every. Single. Time.

• delta_mystic
    delta_mystic
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still washing egg off of my face :D
  • davidtb1982
    How do you transform character? Mine won’t change, I do have the buff
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you transform character? Mine won’t change, I do have the buff

To transform, just drink from the cauldron ...
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if you want the XP buff but don't want to look like a robed skeleton, you can turn off the appearance part of it. I play on Xbox so I can only tell you how it works on Xbox. In your menu, go to the Character section. Scroll all the way to the bottom where it tells you what active effects are currently on your character. The XP buff and the skeleton appearance are separate in the list. Just highlight the appearance change (I forget exactly how it's worded) and push the X button to turn it off. You'll keep the XP buff but your character will look normal.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an achievement for killing skellies while looking like one, so don't turn it off without considering that.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know there was an achievement. I just don't like looking like a skeleton. I'll look at the achievement next time I play to see what I have to do. Lots of skeletons in Cath Bedraud to go after. I'll get the achievement if I can, then continue turning off the skeleton look. Thanks for the heads-up.