The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cannot Make Runebox From Extra Apple-Bobbing Cauldron Pieces

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
I have the memento and collected enough pieces this year to make a runebox to sell but even when you have all 7 pieces in your bag you cannot combine them (it seems to think I want to add them to the Fragment page and tells me I know the collectible already).

Are we stuck selling pieces now rather than complete runeboxes?
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Are we stuck selling pieces now rather than complete runeboxes?
    Yes, working as intended.
    There is no longer any way to create the runebox as a standalone item; combining the fragments immediately grants the collectible.

If you already have the collectible then you can't even use the fragments anymore, the game won't let you.
    Options
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just silly. Like the Marionette parts you use 1, then use the next, then the next, on and on till you use 10.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is bugged as I have all seven parts of the Apple-Bobbing memento in my collection, but I cannot see the memento anywhere in 'mementos' or in quickslots.

Relogging did not fix it.

Not that I care as it's just some stupid memento that I will never use, but others might be affected.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
    Options