The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Boss types

FrancisCrawford
FrancisCrawford
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
The help text for the Witches Festival event itemizes which Dremora style pages you get for seven kinds of bosses:
  • Arena Final Bosses
  • Insurgent Bosses
  • Delve Bosses
  • Dungeon Final Bosses
  • Public Dungeon, Sweeper, and Quest Bosses
  • Trial Final Bosses
  • World Bosses

Most of those are self-explanatory, and I gather that "Insurgent" is a reference to Dolmen and Abyssal Geyser bosses.

But what are "Sweeper" bosses? The Imperial City roamers?
Edited by FrancisCrawford on October 3, 2019 1:19AM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Correct

EDIT: Don't know if this changed for this event, but the mini-rifts that appear in overland content (the ones where 3 adds spawn, then 1-2 kind of harder adds) those also count as "sweeper" bosses.
    Edited by El_Borracho on October 29, 2019 4:14PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So only the final boss in group dungeons drop boxes? Guess its to avoid people wanting to wait before killing next boss?
    Still arenas, so nMA farm is out.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    So only the final boss in group dungeons drop boxes? Guess its to avoid people wanting to wait before killing next boss?

No, @Zaria, it’s any one of the public dungeon bosses at one reward box per day. So, you’re good there.

The Dremora style pages are tied to the content type, however. If you need to complete the full motif, then it’s at least two (2) daily runs in Maelstrom (or Dragonstar/Blackrose Prison) to get the two motif pages there ... possibly more runs than two depending on RNG.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No, @Zaria, it’s any one of the public dungeon bosses at one reward box per day. So, you’re good there.

The Dremora style pages are tied to the content type, however. If you need to complete the full motif, then it’s at least two (2) daily runs in Maelstrom (or Dragonstar/Blackrose Prison) to get the two motif pages there ... possibly more runs than two depending on RNG.

Correct, except that these pages can also be bought on guild traders and so on. That's what I did last year for the ones that dropped from trials, because to this day I've never done a trial in ESO. On the other hand, I ran normal Maelstrom Arena on a few characters in last year's event, to get pages and to remind myself what it was like. (I've also never run VMA to completion.)
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Understand, but last year you had the plunder skulls who dropped from bosses with an cooldown of 5 minutes something.

i forgot about the dremora style and the demora plunder skulls its an year after all :)
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/miscellaneous/style/dremora/
    They was an daily reward from various boss types.

This outfit style is datamined
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/glenmoril-wyrd/#
    i guess its an random chance of getting this from plunder skulls.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The help text for the Witches Festival event itemizes which Dremora style pages you get for seven kinds of bosses:
    • Arena Final Bosses
    • Insurgent Bosses
    • Delve Bosses
    • Dungeon Final Bosses
    • Public Dungeon, Sweeper, and Quest Bosses
    • Trial Final Bosses
    • World Bosses

Most of those are self-explanatory, and I gather that "Insurgent" is a reference to Dolmen and Abyssal Geyser bosses.

No, that's not correct. Every boss in a group dungeon drops a skull. The first final group dungeon boss that you defeat per day drops a gold plunder skull. All the other group dungeon bosses drop purple ones. Every final group dungeon boss after the first one of the day also drops a purple skull.

In arenas, you get a purple skull for every level up to the final one. The first time you defeat a final level arena boss each day you get a gold skull. Every other time after that (if you run more than one arena in a say) the final level boss gives you a purple skull.