The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bloodspawn Staff shows Opal effect

Kattatonia
Kattatonia
✭✭✭
I purchased the Bloodspawn arms pack when it first came out because it had the nice glowy red aura around the weps. I noticed after U24, the red aura is no longer on my staff - it is now showing the pastel pink/blue colors of the opal weps. EDIT: Now seeing existing post on this. Oops :(m9n361pzz3a7.png
Edited by Kattatonia on October 29, 2019 2:01PM
Kattatonia, beta baby - NA/PC

"I always win, even if I don't win... Because they all die later from their injuries."
  • LongMaySheReign
    LongMaySheReign
    ✭✭✭
    I posted the same thing last week, it's absurd and looks horrible. If I paid 2.500 crowns for something I want it to look the way it was first sold to me.
  • Kattatonia
    Kattatonia
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just saw your post! (Not sure how I overlooked it before) The red color matched my outfit. The pink looks so silly with it, so I had to change my staff style for the time being. Hopefully it will be fixed and wasn't intended to have been changed!
    Kattatonia, beta baby - NA/PC

"I always win, even if I don't win... Because they all die later from their injuries."