The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log into the game, or disconnecting within the first 15 minutes of being in the game

FrankonPC
FrankonPC
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. Since yesterday's update I have not been able to log onto the game for more than 20 minutes. I've tried a lot, because I'm stubborn and attempting to level a PC account...but it just won't let me.

Anyone else having these issues?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @FrankonPC

Are you playing on PC-NA or PC-EU?

Are you getting any specific error message when getting disconnected or when logging in?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VanNoodles
    Trouble logging in tonight. Error 304, Error 301 etc, etc. Same as over the weekend.

Closed the launcher completely and restarted it. Took a long time to get past character selection but eventually got in. Not a good sign really.
    Edited by VanNoodles on October 28, 2019 6:35PM
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE - PC-EU- Got stuck in loading screen, crashed the game to restart and now can't get back in.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @UrbanMonk

Are you able to login now?

Earlier today the PC-EU server had some issues leading to login and loading issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FrankonPC
    FrankonPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @FrankonPC

Are you playing on PC-NA or PC-EU?

Are you getting any specific error message when getting disconnected or when logging in?

PC-Na. I got in yesterday after a couple of tries for a few hours. Tonight I've been disconnected 3 times. I feel like i have done everything on my end but there's still the same issues that didn't exist before Saturday's patch.