The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Completing Caldwell's Gold

GreyRanger
GreyRanger
✭✭✭
So I have played through my 3rd alliance. As far as I can tell I have done all the main quests in each zone, the dolmens, and the world bosses, but I am still not done with Caldwell's gold. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to tell what I am missing?
Thanks.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Return to the Harborage?
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm. Maybe check your journal and see if you've completed the chain quests for whichever alliance you're trying to finish?
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • GreyRanger
    GreyRanger
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Well I checked quest achievements and I have them all except for the ones that are complete so many quests in a zone. I also went back to the Harborage, not done and no clues on what I need to do.

I also have not finished all of the hubs. So this leads to 2 questions:
    1. Do I need all of the quest based achievements for an alliance to complete Gold/Silver? If so I just need to go pound out some low level quests.
    2. Do I need to finish all of the questing hubs to complete Gold?

Thanks.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I'm not on my xbox right now, but did you check just the achievements or did you go to Cadwell's Almanac in your journal? That should give you the quests you need to complete. Check out this page: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cadwell's_Gold
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xerasia wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm not on my xbox right now, but did you check just the achievements or did you go to Cadwell's Almanac in your journal? That should give you the quests you need to complete. Check out this page: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cadwell's_Gold

^^^This. Cadwells will be under Quests, not Achievements. Doing all the quests is a good way to either level your character and/or earn CP. FYI, don't expect pomp and circumstance for finishing Cadwell Gold. IIRC, the reward is a blue necklace.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • GreyRanger
    GreyRanger
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys that was the solution, for some reason I was not seeing (my mistake not game bug) Cadwell's almanac. Once I looked in there it was clear what I needed to do.
    Best wishes.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the amazing end of the game reward he gives you!!!
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

What does he give you?! What does he give you?!
    You gotta tell me!!
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    joker0137 wrote: »

You gotta tell me!!

I can't man. It's worth completing to get it.

Complete game changer...
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    joker0137 wrote: »

You gotta tell me!!

I can't man. It's worth completing to get it.

Complete game changer...

Its going to a blue sword or something isn't it?
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, couldn't figure this out. I thought since I made it through the main zone stories it would be done. Apparently I didn;t finish something at the hatching pools. Thanks for explaining where to look this up!!