Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on Character Loading screen

Sharky20
Sharky20
I am am unable to log in to the game for a week now. I keep getting stuck on the character loading screen then it kicks me out. Anyone with a solution? I am on Xbox One EU server.
  • Mojonation1487
    Same thing just happened to me. Stuck on an infinite character load screen. Was working fine all night, logged off for a smoke so I didn't lose any time on my buffs and now I can't get in.
  • Mojonation1487
    I'm on NA/PC btw.
  • Sharky20
    Sharky20
    It's so annoying right? I am still unable to get in...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sharky20

Deleting your local save data can help with getting your character to load in.

To delete save data on the Xbox One
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    2. Go to Games.
    3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    4. Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.

@Mojonation1487

Maintenance was performed earlier today on the PC-NA server to help with loading issues. Try logging in again and see if you still have issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LastDragonKnight
    LastDragonKnight
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Sharky20

Deleting your local save data can help with getting your character to load in.

To delete save data on the Xbox One
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    2. Go to Games.
    3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    4. Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.

@Mojonation1487

Maintenance was performed earlier today on the PC-NA server to help with loading issues. Try logging in again and see if you still have issues.

Hi, im having the same issue. I have deleted my save data and still the same issue cant login. Please help me
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LastDragonKnight

Could you try logging in with a different character to see if you're able to get in?
    Staff Post
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I deleted my save file everywhere but I still can't login; I don't even get as far as the character select screen.

Obviously this is impacting my plunder skulls progress.

I can't login to the support site either: white screen with the basic message, "There has been an error with your request."

Edited by GenjiraX on October 29, 2019 8:01PM
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Xbox EU account has been completely stuck since Wrathstone arrived so soon for 8 months, you've been stuck for a week now and I bet your account will be stuck for a long time unless it starts working very soon. My game bounces back to character selection screen after about 5 seconds every time with every 15 characters, after the first login my gamertag disappears from the down right corner of the screen, it seems to unlink my gamertag from the game. I recommend you check the login failed thread, the possible reality starts to open up for you there, few missed plunder sculls won't much matter after few months, you will also realize that you're very alone with your problem if it won't get fixed soon.
  • rluke
    rluke
    ✭✭✭
    PC/MAC EU stuck in loading screen
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The loading issues affecting the game servers yesterday are now resolved. If you are still getting stuck on a loading screen when loading your character, please let us know if this is happening on more then one character. If only one character is affected you can let us know the character name.
    Staff Post
  • Sharky20
    Sharky20
    I am sill unable to get into both of my characters. Deleted the save files, still didn't work. Deleted the entire game and re-downloaded (105gig) and still doesn't work....My Gamer tag is Ti7anEli7e
  • Sharky20
    Sharky20
    @ZOS_BillE, this is happening to both of my characters in the game.
    I am on EU server on Xbox One
    Character names are as follow;
    Titanelite
    Ogularz
  • Sharky20
    Sharky20
    bzoy3wb2s61t.jpg
  • Sharky20
    Sharky20
    2z55w92c55xl.jpg
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sharky20

Please check your inbox for an update regarding your characters.
    Staff Post
  • Sharky20
    Sharky20
    @ZOS_BillE

Sent another msg now. It's still not working...
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    This looks quite worrying situation, do you get to loading screen at all or just stuck in character screen endlessly? Also is your gamertag visible on down right corner all the times or does it disappear? I bet your NA server still works, you could try creating a test character and try it, this doesn't help your EU account at all unfortunately.
  • Sharky20
    Sharky20
    @SweepsAllClowns

As per my photos, I am stuck on those screens. Eventually it just boots me back to the main screen
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    My game bounces back to the character selection screen after a short loading screen and my gamertag disappears from the corner, it's been completely stuck now for 8 months after a week. I'b be extremely worried after today's download if your game still won't work for you.
  • Sharky20
    Sharky20
    I agree. It's busy updating now. A mere 58gig to download
  • HansaBergen
    HansaBergen
    ✭✭✭
    I had this problem since yesterday. I tried all my chars, but freeze loading in. Xbox na
  • Sharky20
    Sharky20
    @HansaBergen

I have already deleted my game and cancelled my ESO Plus subscription. I am over this game. Won't be wasting my time with this crap anymore. Especially when you have game developers and tech support that is basically 0 to non-existent.....