Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Medium armor dexterity passive

baseface
baseface
It seems broken. Probably 90%+ of each fight I go into, I don't get a single crit while striking around 15+ times with my weapon. I'm using Recount to monitor my damage.
  • Madae
    Madae
    ✭✭
    If that is the case, I can't imagine how much more awesome my character would be if it was working, because I already wreck everything in 2 seconds.
  • baseface
    baseface
    That's nice, now can I get someone to test this out also instead of this guy waving his epeen?

I have dexterity at 3 wearing all medium armor.
  • Madae
    Madae
    ✭✭
    No, I don't think so... I think you're stuck with me and my "epeen", child. You might even get another chance to ask me for help instead of insulting me for making an off hand comment on something you, apparently, already tested, dummy.
    Edited by Madae on April 15, 2014 6:05PM
  • Daverios
    Daverios
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can say for certain it does work. Maybe a problem with recount. I just set up my 2h toon with medium armor and put 2 points in. I was then able to crit and seen it both in FTC and by health bars losing a bigger chuck.

Also my epeen is bigger
  • Matt.vanelsenb16_ESO
    I also get the full 21% bonus from this passive and it seems to work just fine for me. I get around 30% crit chance in my char screen (I have another passive + a weapon trait that also boost crit) and about 1/3 of my hits do seem to be a critical hit.
  • Iam_Epiphany
    Iam_Epiphany
    ✭✭✭
    FTC shows that I do in fact get my bonus as often as I should.
  • baseface
    baseface
    I downloaded FTC and now I see I'm getting the correct amount of crits, I guess recount is bugged.

Thanks to everyone who contributed something constructive.