The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

best healing class

ThePhantomThorn
ThePhantomThorn
✭✭✭✭
whats the best class for healing.
mostly for endgame raid groups.

best healing class 63 votes

DragonKnight
1%
firerapture 1 vote
Sorcerer
0%
Nightblade
1%
buttaface 1 vote
Templar
66%
Savinawsmith97ub17_ESOcoercer02neb18_ESOIndorilArwynLlethranmmtaniacRebornV3xO_LYKOSSnowZeniaVildebillsusmitdsRoyajiRungarmocapNelothdracul813Ragnarock41WildRaptorXRadagastThePinkSimon_PLjcm2606 42 votes
Warden
28%
SchattenfluegelAelorinsmashasaurusfelinith66AmourerosPijngFakeFoxStibbonsZeroXFFSleepyMuggsKittytravelBluestatKunradThePhantomThornsindalstardanaraIrascebethSikhyr 18 votes
Necromancer
1%
TheNightflame 1 vote
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar best for healing, tanking, damage group play solo play pve, pvp
    Edited by Deathlord92 on October 25, 2019 8:54PM
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would have said necromancer but for the fact you specified endgame. Warden/templar, edge to templar.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are good. If you know what you are doing.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wardens are all but mandatory in endgame now, with Toughness and Minor Vulnerability tied to skills. Templars are still good. Necros are still the most fun. XD
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    I have a warden healer and love it. Healing seeds and springs are a great and cheap combo, I give minor toughness and give major resistances to the team.

Yet, when I go into arenas and dungeons, people ask/complain about not having shards or a cleanse. (I give them orbs)
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    Keylun wrote: »
    I have a warden healer and love it. Healing seeds and springs are a great and cheap combo, I give minor toughness and give major resistances to the team.

Yet, when I go into arenas and dungeons, people ask/complain about not having shards or a cleanse. (I give them orbs)

You need to grab the support ability efficient purge.

Most players don’t realize it but a templar can only cleanse people if they use a synergy. As a templar I even use efficient purge in pve.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten