The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Federation of Tamriel - Old but New [PC-NA]

Stridig
Stridig
✭✭✭✭✭
Federation of Tamriel is doing a full reboot. We are an all inclusive guild focusing on dungeon mechanics, trials and progression. If you want a casual no hassle guild and have an interest in helping a guild reboot, we are ready to have you.
Enemy to many
Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you new? Just coming back? We are rebuilding and we want you! Want to watch (or be part of) our guild livestreams on Discord? We have that! Need help with crafting or farming? We can help! Want to learn dungeon mechanics without the worry of being booted from the group? Join us!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • NormalSatyr2379
    NormalSatyr2379
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Stridig, I am interested in joining your guild. I am a nightblade Khajiit and am currently level 23. My username is PixloSP . Thanks!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Stridig, I am interested in joining your guild. I am a nightblade Khajiit and am currently level 23. My username is PixloSP . Thanks!

Will send an invite when I get home. We will be happy to have you!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • NormalSatyr2379
    NormalSatyr2379
    Soul Shriven
    Stridig wrote: »

Thanks so much, can't wait!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Thanks so much, can't wait!

Invite sent.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all