Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This One wants to Introduce you to someone special (RP Thread)

JusticeForJilarga
JusticeForJilarga
✭✭✭
EHa0V9mWoAE-Cpn.jpg

This One now has a Bosmer Mate. This One is very happy.
Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Puss in Boots and a Wooden Elf ;).. Why so gloomy there, guys? Failed to rob someone :D?
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    A Puss in Boots and a Wooden Elf ;).. Why so gloomy there, guys? Failed to rob someone :D?

This One isn't gloomy their Mate is just really professional at work.

"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, let me guess.. You kept nix while Pinocchio invoked that Bosmeri Rite of Theft, yeah? Why is he so gloomy? By the way, don't you know they eat other? You might wake up a nasty day only to find yourself eaten up by your mate. Look at his face! He is maniac..
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, let me guess.. You kept nix while Pinocchio invoked that Bosmeri Rite of Theft, yeah? Why is he so gloomy? By the way, don't you know they eat other? You might wake up a nasty day only to find yourself eaten up by your mate. Look at his face! He is maniac..

Who would want to eat Khajiit?

• Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, pal, you tell me! You never know if a Bosmer with little shifty eyes has never ate a Khajiit! Why else do you think he's following you? You'd better get back to Morrowind. We'll give you work, good food and a feeling of confidence about your future.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know, pal, you tell me! You never know if a Bosmer with little shifty eyes has never ate a Khajiit! Why else do you think he's following you? You'd better get back to Morrowind. We'll give you work, good food and a feeling of confidence about your future.

Get Back to Morrowind? This One smells a trap.

• Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a trap.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you be heading to the shrine of Mara?
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Get your big butt back in the house"! Don't make me say a magic word, cat. You won't refuse after hearing it, trust me on that :p.

mib.cockroach.jpg
    Edited by Aigym_Hlervu on October 25, 2019 11:40AM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah this one wishes you both much happiness under the bright moons!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭

"Get your big butt back in the house"! Don't make me say a magic word, cat. You won't refuse after hearing it, trust me on that :p.

mib.cockroach.jpg

What Magic Word?

• JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Ah this one wishes you both much happiness under the bright moons!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This One thanks you Fellow Khajiit.
    You are more then welcome to come to the wedding.

• Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Magic Word?

I wanted to say.. Moonsugar. In water. Skooma, to say it briefly. But..
    mejlg1t.jpg

But after these words:
    This One thanks you Fellow Khajiit. You are more then welcome to come to the wedding.

What?! I like women only, female, you understand? Don't even get close to me, Khajiit or I'll feed you to my Daedric minions. You go marry that elf made of wood you say to be your mate and stay away from me and my land! Yuck!
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    What Magic Word?

I wanted to say.. Moonsugar. In water. Skooma, to say it briefly. But..
    mejlg1t.jpg

But after these words:
    This One thanks you Fellow Khajiit. You are more then welcome to come to the wedding.

What?! I like women only, female, you understand? Don't even get close to me, Khajiit or I'll feed you to my Daedric minions. You go marry that elf made of wood you say to be your mate and stay away from me and my land! Yuck!

This One will gladly stay away from Morrowind.

• NekoTashi
    NekoTashi
    ✭✭✭
    48964490501_7ca7f21a59_k.jpg
    This one wants to congratulate you @JusticeForJilarga and your future husband on your wedding, yes! Here is a moon sugar cake (bestowed with Mara's blessing) to celebrate this special event. ;)
    PS4/EU Gamer | I don't have haters, just fans in denial.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif