The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Swift Warrior passive bug

Trian94
Trian94
✭✭✭✭
There is currently a bug with the orc passive in Cyrodiil (haven't tested battlegrounds) where the damage from the passive doesnt apply when you are in cyrodiil or it is a UI related bug. Also my character (Stamsorc Orc) is in 5 medium with steed and feels really slow when sprinting compared to last patch and the pts cycles when I was testing. I don't know if both are a bug related to the swift warrior passive but it looks like it. Please look into this issue.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Edit: Apparently with CP it seems to work fine and speed is as it should be. The problem seems to occur in no CP pvp.
Edited by Trian94 on October 22, 2019 6:59PM
PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • moosegod
    moosegod
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm the bug is present in battlegrounds. I noticed it there and came to forums to report. Was gonna check cyrodiil as well but now there's no need.

Are the other orc passives working as intended? I am not sure.
    Edited by moosegod on October 24, 2019 2:02PM
    Options
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's the comparison of weapon damage on the same build between cp and non cp. (No cp oriented build ofc)

NO CP:
    unknown.png

CP:
    unknown.png

Also double checked the speed and normal running speed seems to be the same for both cp and non cp but sprinting speed is less in non cp and as it should be in CP.
    Edited by Trian94 on October 22, 2019 9:02PM
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
    Options
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also can confirm, and it's clearly related to noncp
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden