Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Fit to Rule quest

Maestro_Sartori
Maestro_Sartori
✭✭✭
Hello

I'm at the part where your suppose to find Conservator Daraneth in the Southpoint area and can't for the life of me find her. Is this quest bugged or am I just not seeing her? She was following me around till I got throwed in jail..Then she stayed there

Thanks
Edited by Maestro_Sartori on April 13, 2014 5:05PM
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Is this intertwined with defeat the mayor, Becaused I'm at the part and couldnt' defeat him...
    Edited by Maestro_Sartori on April 13, 2014 5:05PM
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    So...just following up on this again if anyone has went through this questline. If I defeat the Mayor will she pop back up again so I can continue with the other quest?

Thanks
  • Gaudrath
    Gaudrath
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Defeat the mayor and then you can talk to her and complete the quest.
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Okay thanks!! I was pretty low level and had some crappy armor. Didn't even have a helm or shoulder pads lol. I now have some better armor and bow so hopefully I can beat him this time. I came close before..
    Edited by Maestro_Sartori on April 14, 2014 4:17PM
  • Gaudrath
    Gaudrath
    ✭✭✭
    You can also talk your way through it - if you have the appropriate passive perk from the Fighter's Guild. Those perks can often come in handy, sometimes saving you legwork and sometimes even offering an alternative to fighting.
  • Gaudrath
    Gaudrath
    ✭✭✭
    By the way - stick to the bow and use pillars for cover to prevent him from doing his mind magic on you. He tends to stay put so it's pretty easy to take him down that way.
  • Darka
    Darka
    ✭✭
    I am in Valkhul Guard in the tower yet nothing is showing up, looked in everything
    Any ideas?
    The Defender Gaming Community Est 2006
    Juganoth - Late Night Gaming on Ebon Heart Pact/Wabbajack
    Social Guild of Older Gamers
    "To Those who walked before us
    You made us what we are
    To Those who come after us
    Let us give as good as we got."