The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login issues.(Late 2013) Catalina. White screen.

Dux042
Dux042
✭✭
So,, I have a white screen when starting up the game. Can't log in as I can't see anything(white screen). I have patched to 5.2.5.

Can anybody help me please?
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not experiencing the same issue. But I have to ask, are you playing in full screen or windowed mode?

I am playing on am iMac with default for display settings in windowed mode. and I am not having this problem.

I don't know if this helped, but Zos has been pretty quiet on these forums, so I just thought I would throw out a suggestion.
  • Dux042
    Dux042
    ✭✭
    OMG, just changed to windowed mode from full screen. That helped.

Thanks. <3
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Glad I could help!
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you from me, as well, as I just upgraded to Catalina and ran into this same issue. I was in "Windowed (Fullscreen)" mode, but switching to plain "Windowed" fixed it, and then I was able to switch back to "Windowed (Fullscreen)" again. :)

Edit: I exited and restarted the game as a test, and I get the white screen all over again when it starts in "Windowed (Fullscreen)," which is a pain; but at least now I know how to deal with it.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on November 29, 2019 8:04PM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!