Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"New" Player looking for good social and extremely active guild.

Ganjia
Ganjia
Soul Shriven
Purchased ESO on PC today after playing PS4 for a few years, I am starting with no research, no friends, no gear, no CP.

I had completed most of the content on PS4, had my emp title and a few of the trial ones along with 900CP and every piece of gear you could think of. The main reason for my move is the community of people that I played with for so many years slowly shrunk until it was just me and couple of others left.

As much as I hate having to start over again i really believe ESO is a game that sucks solo, however I am aware of the age of the game and even more aware that not many people want a account like this in the guild haha.

I am a really efficient farmer, so can contribute gold to the guild bank, all i ask in return is some patience while i level up ( currently level 47) , some good banter, very active voice chats (idm joining discord) and if any guilds out there have a master crafter it would save my life as i cant even begin to tell you how much i miss my max crafter on console already :(

I haven't played for a few months so PvE wise it will take me some time to get back into it but as soon as i hit CP160 and can start actually farming some gear I will be looking to do some hardcore dungeon farming and also I have a taste for PvP .. but am fully aware i will get melted at low CP haha.

Anyways if i sound like someone who will fit in, or you just happen to be looking for a stray console deserter chuck me a dm, or reply on here :D

@Ganjia <3
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Will invite you to Catasprohe's light when I get home. You can join our discord already (found at the thread)
  • Ganjia
    Ganjia
    Soul Shriven
    Borat wrote: »
    Will invite you to Catasprohe's light when I get home. You can join our discord already (found at the thread)

TY its @Ganjia ingame !