The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Elswyer Collectors Edition

JiDul
JiDul
✭✭✭
Please make it to where people who already have Standard Elswyer be able to buy the collectors edition. I really want the tablet furnishing and the dragon bone outfit but steam wont let me buy the collectors edition since I already have the standard edition. It was a mistake when I bought it and am kinda sad I am missing out. I would even buy it for the same price it is.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try submitting an Online Support ticket, @JiDul. No guarantees on the outcome ... but it can’t hurt.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It'll probably be available to buy when the next chapter comes out. The previous CE packs were sold that way so I don't see why they wouldn't do that again. But that means you'll have to wait till June to get it.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiDul wrote: »
    Please make it to where people who already have Standard Elswyer be able to buy the collectors edition. I really want the tablet furnishing and the dragon bone outfit but steam wont let me buy the collectors edition since I already have the standard edition. It was a mistake when I bought it and am kinda sad I am missing out. I would even buy it for the same price it is.

I see some misinformation in your thread: The tablet is a memento. You can not place it in your house. The dragon bone armor is nice though, and free to apply on an outfit.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Jack_TheImpaler
    Jack_TheImpaler
    ✭✭✭
    If you want the Wrathstone tablet furnishing, you can purchase it through the achievements vendor in Rimmen.