Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leeching Plate VS Hatchlings Shell

POMEH
POMEH
✭✭✭
Comparison of two sets for a tank: Leeching Plate VS Hatchlings Shell in The Elder Scrolls Online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePazfkCewYY
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used hatching shell when I was questing around the world at the start but leeching plates ability to scale with the amount of enemies and even do well against single target made it far superior.
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used hatching shell when I was questing around the world at the start but leeching plates ability to scale with the amount of enemies and even do well against single target made it far superior.

It also combos well with Dragonknight's combustion passive since it can proc the Poison status effect. The only real problem I have with Leeching is that it can proc on some random mage/archer in the corner instead of the 10 enemies beating on you, but minor inconvenience.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It also combos well with Dragonknight's combustion passive since it can proc the Poison status effect. The only real problem I have with Leeching is that it can proc on some random mage/archer in the corner instead of the 10 enemies beating on you, but minor inconvenience.

And it gets even better next patch with the increase of return :D
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.