Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

What is going on?

Nando70
Nando70
✭✭✭
I'm playing the game all good when all suddenly I start getting roller coaster ping with delays on chat and skills up to 10 seconds, then I try entering a delve and get kicked out of the server, log back in and the same thing happens again, log in a third time and yet again get kicked out when I try to log in. so wth is going on with the EU server? seems like there has been a lot issues lately!
I AM A GAMER
Not because I don't have a life
But because I chose to have many!
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to ESO.
  • Kaunas
    Kaunas
    ✭✭✭
    im stuck in an endless loading screen on all characters on EU now.. for the last 4 hours
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issues for me on EU pc
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's been issues with log in for some people since last night. They claim they've fixed them but they still persist for some. And some instances lag badly.
    Another interesting Sunday on PC/EU it seems.
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    There's been issues with log in for some people since last night. They claim they've fixed them but they still persist for some. And some instances lag badly.
    Another interesting Sunday on PC/EU it seems.

was same bs after maintenance the other day, so my question here is completely legit then, wth is going on?
    I AM A GAMER
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kaunas wrote: »
    im stuck in an endless loading screen on all characters on EU now.. for the last 4 hours

Yup. Then booted for me, start over. Repeat.
    Edited by StabbityDoom on October 20, 2019 12:42PM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I mean I met several people in a delve with same issues, we where all waiting for the delve boss to respawn, like 20min + never respawned either so most of us gave up
    I AM A GAMER
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome the new server performance upgrade.

150-300 msecs latency decreased to 5-10 secs.
    5-10 is lower than 150
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    Alex_Lex wrote: »
    Welcome the new server performance upgrade.

150-300 msecs latency decreased to 5-10 secs.
    5-10 is lower than 150

lmao yeah you just gotta love it, and entire play day a waste + 1 or 2 more days to rectify the fkups after the patch, have to remember that too hahaha :D
    I AM A GAMER
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    EU PC
    Since 2 maints ago I get a progressively worse problem accessing NPCs, merchants, bankers, assisstants and while grinding up new skills I can't access mage guild skill sets, have to relog. Had crash out problems since scalebreaker, can't stay on longer than 1 hour
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU PC - Issues here in battlegrounds with high ping, ppl teleporting all around, even through walls - wtf is going on?!?
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are a lot less players. The people I see less of are veteran longtime players, they’re leaving faster then newer players are coming in.

This is PC-NA.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    vMA is unplayable atm, up to 900+ ms latency. Tried leaving for Cyro or my house, latency went back to normal in both cases then.
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    Mellirus wrote: »
    vMA is unplayable atm, up to 900+ ms latency. Tried leaving for Cyro or my house, latency went back to normal in both cases then.

I can imagine,I was doing delves and skyshards for skillpoint on my tank and I could take a nap between every skill activation time, only good thing was that I wasn't taking any damage from the mobs that actually agroed, which was like 10% of the mobs in the dungeons, for all I know I could have danced naked with my toon if that was a possibility and never get attacked.
    I AM A GAMER
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having terrible guild trader lag, loadscreens take ages too @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • NekoTashi
    NekoTashi
    ✭✭✭
    Experiencing lags and long lasting loading screen to Auridon. PS4 EU here.
    PS4/EU Gamer | I don't have haters, just fans in denial.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU. I can't even change zones now: "Your attempted transfer failed".
  • daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU: since ~2-3h I spike up to 999ms latency, and only in ESO.
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    Guess tonights trial will be either canceled or a clusterfk lol
    I AM A GAMER
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaunas wrote: »

Same problem
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same for me - couldnt even log out - had to close the client. EU server broke again
  • Monstermadgal
    I had this last night on my main account. Started with being unable to send mails then suddenly endless load screens. Today.... I can log in on my 2nd account which I wasnt playing last night ok, my main account.... ENDLESS LOAD OF DOOM!!!! What did you do zos????
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been in-game couple of hours now. Personally I haven't noticed unusually higher latency often, but I also paid attention on loading screens which are longer than usually and guild store purchases are very slow. Takes long time for store listings to load and purchases to register.
    Edited by Fiktius on October 20, 2019 2:31PM
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Logged in, did some warehouse management and a lingering daily and a delve. No problems except slightly longer than normal loading screens. PCEU.
    Edited by rpa on October 20, 2019 7:45PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this discussion since there are multiple threads already about the login and loading issues affecting the EU Megaserver. You can continue discussion in the thread linked below.

EU server instances (dungeon, delve, outlaw) have insanely high ping
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.