EU XB1 server issues at the moment?

kitsune_beth
kitsune_beth
✭✭✭
Since the last maintenance I've been having long load screen and disconnect issues.
They usually happen during load screens, when going in/out of doors leading to in/exteriors and using wayshrines. It's not restricted to a specific area either, it's happening pretty much everywhere. (It doesn't happen every time, but it's often enough to be becoming annoying.)
Anyone else got this problem?
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    The lag right now is wild. Trying to siphoning strikes, change bar rally is challenging. Turned it on for 15 mins then turned it off as it was unplayable. Game sucks more *** than Jenna haze at the barbershop.
    Stamblade Main.
  • Norgh
    Norgh
    ✭✭✭
    Times me out trying to enter delves currently!
    Xbox EU-UK Xbox Series X
  • DVDiano
    DVDiano
    Soul Shriven
    Norgh wrote: »
    Times me out trying to enter delves currently!

Same here, since this morning, every time I travel anywhere or have to go through a load screen, I randomly get a disconnect with a "unable to connect to server" message. Tried with different characters and places and it happens really often.
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    I can log in to the game at my player home, but I can't travel anywhere today because I get disconnected.
    Getting cheesed off with it now - it's been happening for DAYS!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There have been issues over the weekend on the EU megaserver leading to login and loading issues. Both of these issues should now be resolved. If you are still having an issue please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's still happening for me when loading a character, fast-travelling to player housing, entering/exiting Outlaws Refuges and entering delves (ticket 191020-001512).
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GenjiraX

I've sent you a private message regarding your ticket #191020-001512.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post