The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I want a Daedric themed home

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
I just want Zos to know ive been patiently waiting for a Daedric themed home. :)

The Coldharbor open rock was ideal for guild craft halls, but I would love to see something about the size of a notable home, complete with an actual building(s) comprising of skulls and spikes. Please, it cant be old run down ruins, awkward or an eyesore of an atmosphere. I need a nice evil looking home to compliment my character with plenty of space inside and out!
Edited by Lord_Wrath on June 9, 2018 3:24PM
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a daedric ruin that you find in morrowind, and a dwemer ruin. The observatory is clockwork, not dwemer incase anyone was going to say to get the clockwork home.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the addition of the furnishing pack from Mephala, it would be rather fitting to get some sort of home in the Spiral Skein. Another option is for us to be given a Daedric ruin as a home.

Although, to be honest, if we were going to get home themed around ANY Daedra, I'd probably want something related to Azura. Possibly with a lot of crystalline architecture as well.
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should definitely be varieties to fit the differences of the daedra.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Wrath wrote: »
    There should definitely be varieties to fit the differences of the daedra.

I WOULD say that a home where I could have 17 different areas to honor the 17 Daedric Princes would be awesome...buuut I missed out on the Statue of Clavicus Vile. XD
  • BoiledEgg
    BoiledEgg
    ✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for this too, I would love a house that looks similar to VoM or CoH.
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt ask for a 14k Crown purchase you weasels.