The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Here's hopeing ESO does something special for Witchs Fest

Altaire
Altaire
✭✭✭
Best community event ever
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Double worms and other creepy crawlies!
    Maybe double pumpkins too. I'm sure we don't have enough Provisioning mats :P
  • Gadamlub14_ESO
    Gadamlub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    im looking forward to the new recipies. there is a reverse bloody mara in PTS that punts your vamp character to stage four.

Also hoping to snag all the achievements for the event
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Double worms and other creepy crawlies!
    Maybe double pumpkins too. I'm sure we don't have enough Provisioning mats :P

Double beets too since the original lanterns were made pf either turnipd (not in the game) and beets.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we at least get some new quest. And what good is a reversed Mara that's stupid. The whole idea behind vamp is just stupid. Skill line needs rework
    Edited by GhostofDatthaw on October 16, 2019 9:54AM
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative
    The heath regen Mara recipe looks interesting, when combined with the new endurance set. Troll King vamps officially a thing! (It could be done before, but not without caveats.)
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When's it start? Anyone got a link to the details?
  • Gadamlub14_ESO
    Gadamlub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    pdblake wrote: »

24t oct to 3rd nov
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pdblake wrote: »

24t oct to 3rd nov

Thanks
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same crap every year
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    They are doing something special this year.

-New special witch's festival writs
    -New achievements
    -New memento
    -New title
    -New hat
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im looking forward to the new recipies. there is a reverse bloody mara in PTS that punts your vamp character to stage four.

Also hoping to snag all the achievements for the event

Oh this will be nice. No more spamming Mist form to get it up.
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Copy and past...nothing new.
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    Copy and past...nothing new.

-New achievements
    -New memento
    -New title
    -New hat

You're wrong. Those look like new things to me.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

-New achievements
    -New memento
    -New title
    -New hat

And a new outfit style that includes weapon skins - all very witchy.

I'm looking forward to getting this stuff, especially the hat.
    PC EU
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭

-New achievements
    -New memento
    -New title
    -New hat

And a new outfit style that includes weapon skins - all very witchy.

I'm looking forward to getting this stuff, especially the hat.

OMG ME TOO! That hat looks sweet :wink:
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a witch personality (like there is a jester personality for Jester's Festival) but that's just me
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like a “traditional look”’witch polymorph with warty green skin and a long point crooked nose. Sort of like a green hargraven.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its cute that people think ZOS will do something special for witches event, when it only has a week before it ends.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they added some quests or other actual content for the festivals instead of just sticking additional drops on bosses which are part of the game all year round. When they first started doing them and we got the very bare bones Witches Festival and then a few short mini-games for New Life I hoped they were testing the waters and would keep building up to full festivals. But that semes to have been the extent of it, and now aside from New Life it's always just a few extra drops and nothing to actually do.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • xpixelatedtkox
    xpixelatedtkox
    ✭✭✭

-New achievements
    -New memento
    -New title
    -New hat

Mind sharing where you found this information? I am curious to see. :)
    PC - NA
    Guild: Vanquish
  • DR4GONFL1
    DR4GONFL1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a broom style page for my staff and the new hat...
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

-New achievements
    -New memento
    -New title
    -New hat

Mind sharing where you found this information? I am curious to see. :)

It was all on the PTS, verson 5.1.1 These are the relevant Patch Notes:
    Witches Festival
    The Witches Festival will be available for testing for the duration of this week! To begin, simply obtain the free Crow Caller item from the Crown Store and use it to summon the witch. New for this year's Witches Festival, we have a whole bunch of new, spooky rewards available.
    Skeletal Marionette Memento: You can earn the new Skeletal Marionette Memento and use it to make a pint-sized skeleton dance for the amusement of you and your friends.
    To earn this li'l dancing demon, you'll need to obtain 10 Skeletal Marionette Parts and consume these items.
    Skeletal Marionette Parts can occasionally be obtained from any type of Plunder Skull, Dremora or not.
    Witches Festival Writs: New this year, you can find Witches Festival Writs within Dremora Plunder Skulls! Each Dremora Plunder Skull has a chance to provide one of these new crafting Writs. In these new Writs, Alyxe the hagraven asks you to craft one of the deliciously creepy Foods or Drinks you can learn to make from the Recipes found in Plunder Skulls, or a particular potion based on the Alchemy ingredients found in Plunder Skulls.
    These Writs work much like Master Writs; they can be traded, mailed, and sold. Once you accept the contract, however, they are bound to you.
    Completing 13 Witches Festival Writs will earn you the Witch's Infernal Hat, perfect for the aspiring witch. Completing 28 Witches Festival Writs will earn you the title "Witch", cementing your reputation.
    Glenmoril Armor Outfit Styles: Dremora Plunder Skulls now also include a chance to obtain Glenmoril Armor Outfit Styles. The specific Dremora Plunder Skull doesn't matter – any Dremora Plunder Skull could contain any Glenmoril Armor Outfit Style.
    Glenmoril Treasure Maps & Weapon Outfit Styles: Dremora Plunder Skulls now also have a chance to drop a new kind of Treasure Map, the Glenmoril Treasure Map. These Treasure Maps lead you to strange, creepy locations scattered throughout Tamriel – and you may notice, as you approach their designated location, that the weather turns bleak and the air is tinged with magic.
    When you arrive at your destination, you'll find a Glenmoril Weapon, awaiting a new master. Touch it, and you'll obtain the Glenmoril Outfit Style Page for that specific weapon.
    Each Treasure Map leads to a specific weapon, but the Treasure Map you obtain from a Dremora Plunder Skull is random.
    PC EU
  • xpixelatedtkox
    xpixelatedtkox
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Didn't know they were put under PTS notes. :)
    PC - NA
    Guild: Vanquish
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need flying broomstick mount.
  • eyeseezombiesub17_ESO
    I want more Hallowjack lanterns for my homes. I already have the Hallowjack furniture set but how about a recipe or having them sold at a vendor.