The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Login failed. Your username or password may be incorrect or inactive this time"

• Khipu
    Khipu
    ✭✭✭
    I got in on my Non ESO+ account, however, weird.
    Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
    PC NA
    MMORPG:2004-2019
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Mannix1958 wrote: »
    KappaKid83 wrote: »
    You see the yellow sticky at the top of the forum that says that the Login Servers are in Maintenance right...?

Mine does not say that...it says complete. Ut has for a bit but when I go to log in...I get a box that says its under maintenance still

It says the Megaserver maintenance is complete. Then right below that is says.

• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Reading is good.

This refers to the ESO store and logging into your account in the website, purchasing crowns, etc. Never in the past has this specific maintenance affected logging into the game. So unless they changed it, it still shouldn't.

Reading is good, having the knowledge and experience to understand what you're reading is better!
  • efershadowrwb17_ESO
    efershadowrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ohh, I manage to login. ^.^
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extended, they accidentally deleted all our accounts! :trollface:
    Edit - I am in on PS4 NA so they must of rebooted their router. lmao
    Edited by TequilaFire on October 16, 2019 2:05PM
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Mannix1958 wrote: »
    KappaKid83 wrote: »
    You see the yellow sticky at the top of the forum that says that the Login Servers are in Maintenance right...?

Mine does not say that...it says complete. Ut has for a bit but when I go to log in...I get a box that says its under maintenance still

It says the Megaserver maintenance is complete. Then right below that is says.

• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Reading is good.

Wow...glad you set me straight on my reading skills...now that it was extended...I was able to log in.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available."
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto on PC EU

ETA: Scratch that, just logged on despite it saying I couldn't
    Edited by pdblake on October 16, 2019 2:37PM
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available."

Perhaps I can get Reverb to read this for me?
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in ok on PC EU just now, but why is there still a pop-up on the launcher saying the servers are down and you can't log in?
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remember a last week PTS maintenance :
    Today at 1:00pm EDT, we’ll be bringing the PTS offline for a few hours so we can do some internal testing on upcoming account features. We expect to bring the PTS back online by 4:00pm EDT, and will update this thread when our testing is complete. Thanks for your patience!
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on October 11, 2019 8:57PM

Perhaps the issue could be related.
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    I logged in ok on PC EU just now, but why is there still a pop-up on the launcher saying the servers are down and you can't log in?

Because people like me still cant get in.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://esoserverstatus.net/

The ESO starter tell me the server is in maintenance….
    It's up or not?
    At least give me a free crate when i'll log in Tomorrow.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind, appears it was my router.
    Edited by pdblake on October 16, 2019 6:15PM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't log in. Not sure if it's my connection or the loginserver atm ;(
    EU | PC
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    I can't log in. Not sure if it's my connection or the loginserver atm ;(

I had trouble tonight, as well.

Totally fine on my alternate account (which I log into first), but it took me five tries to then get into my main account.
    On the same server.

yay, online games are so much fun.
    I'm so glad I finally got Skyrim to run without Steam.