Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Fishing Add-on Idea

trevy94
trevy94
Soul Shriven
I have a question regarding AutoFishing addon idea (I know the difference between bot and script, but this would be somewhere in between so that's why I ask).

DESCRIPTION

Player would go to Fishing Hole manually (WASD), choose bait and press E to start fishing. After that program would reel in and fish again by itself until Hole is emptied. Then just repeat process on another hole.

My question is - is this program considered normal legal addon or illegal botting? If it is normal, I might get it done.

Best regards, XLS.

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like that's basically botting for fish. Press [E] for one fish, then walk away until the fishing hole is empty.

I realize ZOS allows a certain amount of automation with stuff like refining and fish filleting, but IMO that's different from using a program to acquire those mats in the first place.

Now, I'll admit I'm not sure how,ZOS,would rule on that, so YMMV.
    Answer ✓