Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

anyone having issues loging in?

jircris11
jircris11
✭✭✭✭✭
They said the NA server is back up yet i am unable to log in. it just sticks on the "loging in" screen until it times out >>
IGN: Ki'rah
Khajiit/Vampire
DC/AD faction/NA server.
RPer
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    i went through the launcher, and it said it needed to be rapiared. So now its verifying/downloading.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NVM i got it..the patch took for EVER to load
    Edited by jircris11 on April 15, 2014 7:27PM
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now its saying its unable to determine current version, and have to repair again...Hmmm.
    Edited by demendred on April 15, 2014 7:31PM
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to run the launcher if you didn't already.

The patch requires you to repair after patching as well.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow..nice going ZO lol
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Simtarr
    Simtarr
    Soul Shriven
    what patch, didnt have one
  • Simtarr
    Simtarr
    Soul Shriven
    and I cant log in either
  • seanolan
    seanolan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cannot even get the patch...the launcher will NOT find an update
  • lichmeister
    lichmeister
    ✭✭✭
    weird yeah i started the launcher after i saw the update and it looked good to go. hit play, loggged in and got a timeout error.
    rinse and repeat, looking for anything about a patch, but it says play so i clikky!.. again timeout.
    look on forums see this post and click it while restarting launcher (3rd times teh charm, right?;)) while i was typing this i look over at other monitor and see it happily DLing a small patch... its done so 3rd time really was the charm! poof i am in B)
    Edited by lichmeister on April 15, 2014 7:36PM
  • Simtarr
    Simtarr
    Soul Shriven
    heres what my support anwser was lmao

Greetings traveler!

This error is occurring due to the large volume of logins. The issue should be resolved relatively soon. This error could also be related to lobby crashes. In either case, we recommend attempting to log in to the game again after a period of around 10 minutes.
    Sometimes, firewalls can also interfere with logins. Try disabling or reducing the firewall, and then attempt to log in again.
    Players can also try logging out, resetting their modems, and then logging back in.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • SDShannonS
    I'm getting the same problem. If I try logging in again, I get the attached 301 error.

301%20error.jpg

EDIT: The launcher was not checking for updates automatically (that needs to be fixed, ZO). When I manually forced the launcher to check for updates, it found one, threw an error about being unable to find the manifest, and then forced a repair. It DL'd a 3.61 MB file and then initiated a verification of the entire 22 GB game file repository.

EDIT2: And then after completing the verification, it started downloading a 652 MB file (the patch, presumably).

Patching has some room for improvement. =o)
    Edited by SDShannonS on April 15, 2014 7:54PM
  • aRealClassAct
    aRealClassAct
    ✭✭✭
    Game Options > Check For Updates

Did this on my launcher window and now I am able to get the patch
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok i got it to work. you have to force it to patch THEN run repair. it should work after
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    its done so 3rd time really was the charm! poof i am in B)

I hope so for me. I ran the game consultant the second time. Here goes the third time...
  • Simtarr
    Simtarr
    Soul Shriven
    great now after repairing the patch I get error 209 manifesterror_versionfail

this is ***
  • SDShannonS
    I wonder how much of this is being caused by this, found in the patch notes:

- You will now be forced to restart the game client following a patch to ensure you do not get stuck on the login screen.
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    No word on a fix for the bank bug in the patch notes, huh? Tsk tsk.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thesiren wrote: »
    No word on a fix for the bank bug in the patch notes, huh? Tsk tsk.

@Thesiren
    ZOS sound else where that they still working on that and look into to "repay" (aka give back lost items) for those who are affected by the bank bug.
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got it again. the 209 error. I sent inn a ticket for a phone call.

*Edit* I clicked off the launcher, and ran it again through the eso folder, and it gave me the same error, but repair was replaced by play. Im in the loading screen right now.
    Edited by demendred on April 15, 2014 8:00PM