Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

LUI gone after deactivating pChat

MorganaLaVey
MorganaLaVey
✭✭✭
help me pls i deactivated pChat because my chat was all "%%%" and now my LuiExtended is gone and i cant get it to work :(

i have deinstalled pChat and Lui, deactiveted all addons and than installed Lui again but its not shown under Setting - Add-Ons and also not working :(
  • MorganaLaVey
    MorganaLaVey
    ✭✭✭
    4q6286nzr0h7.png
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the Addons section are there any red entries showing up indicating a Library or two are missing?
  • MorganaLaVey
    MorganaLaVey
    ✭✭✭
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have a fix for you but it may be a bit painful. Go to the savedvariables folder for the Live Addons and rename the "LuiExtended.lua" file to something else.

Make sure you are not in game when doing this. Then start the game and Lui Extended will create a new LuiExtended.lua file in the savedvariables folder.

This of course will not have any of your settings for Lui Extended so if it works you will have to go through the pain of setting it up all over again.

If it doesn't work then delete the new LuiExtended.lua file and rename the original back to LuiExtended.lua.

If you are good at reading and editing Lua files you can get a free Lua editing program to inspect the LuiExtended.lua file and fix it possibly.

This is the lua editor I use: http://luaedit.sourceforge.net/
  • MorganaLaVey
    MorganaLaVey
    ✭✭✭
    @JanTanhide Thx man, you safed me <3
    I tryd few other Add-Ons but did not like them. Glad to have Lui back :)
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! It worked! Glad to of helped!