The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cheating in Relic games

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
The new hot cheat in Relic battlegrounds is to sit up in the spawn area and just tag anyone who tries to get the relic with Crushing Shock. Obviously they are immune to any meaningful retaliation. FFS please fix this I'm so tired of losing these games simply because I'm not willing to cheat.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's using game mechanics.. ;)
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swaer if they end up nerfing Crushing Shock because of this post....
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been saying this for a long time now, the spawn points should act as the "sanctuary zones" you've in IC where you can't attack or be attacked.

Another issue are the people abusing the bug where the relic get attached to a player if they pick it up while dying, which ends up with the relic respawning in the enemy base (same thing goes for chaos ball).
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    I swaer if they end up nerfing Crushing Shock because of this post....

Obviously the correct nerf would be the BG maps, but we both know there's a chance they'd nerf Crushing Shock instead.
    Edited by Solariken on October 15, 2019 5:54AM