The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Igneous/Molten Armaments suggestion

Jodynn
Jodynn
✭✭✭✭✭
Given the issues with sustain on PTS I have to run absorb magicka and spell symmetry, which is uncomfortable and I hate having to do anything

So I had a thought, what if the useless buff ( majority wins it's currently useless ) was turned into a useful utility for Dragonknights?

Here is my proposal

Base - Reduces the cost of fire damage skills by 8%
- Poison Weapons - Converts Physical damage into Poison and reduces stamina cost of poison skills by 8%, and increase the damage of poison by 5%
- Flaming Weapons - Converts Magic damage into Fire and reduces magicka cost of fire skills by 8%, and increase the damage of fire by 5%

Gives us a unique, and powerful tool, as dragons, if we are "altering" the world, this sounds perfect to me.
Jodynn PC NA
PvE and PvP MagDK
The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would also give certain sets a more powerful effect for Dragonknights, giving us more identity
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you want your swamp raider/morang tong set up to be god tier. I can dig it.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »

Honestly I wasn't even thinking of those sets as I play mag but at least then maybe they'd be useful.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknights can't have nice things, so no. Instead we'll make it last like 40 seconds now.

Edited by Ragnarock41 on October 12, 2019 7:51PM
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Swamp raider would still not be god tier when you can have sets like truth or fury etc.and those sets actually affect healing, while poison damage sets do not give you better heals. It would add build diversity but certainly not make a new meta.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Swamp raider would still not be god tier when you can have sets like truth or fury etc.and those sets actually affect healing, while poison damage sets do not give you better heals. It would add build diversity but certainly not make a new meta.

Just think tho, you would smack someone nearly as hard as a Sorc with a full health target 😁

Poison onslaught 😳

Poison Leap 😁
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think the skill should be free or at least reduce the cost of it .
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Taken from PTS comments for completion]
    I've long desired a melee magical weapon, something along the lines of a one-handed elemental sword or something and it would have shock, frost, and flame counterparts just like staves.

For the heavy attack comments I understand your disposition but this is one use case in PvP as one playstyle. My proposed change could effect all playstyles, can you not open your heart to that?

For the stamina changes, I wasn't really sure what to put there, just something to look similar to the flame, instead of a reduced cost. Just change the the world of ruin change to be aoe posion damage buff as well like fire, and move the cost reduction to this.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK