The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Error 108 (7:5:315:0)

furiouslog
furiouslog
✭✭✭✭✭
I was getting Error 210 all morning. I checked firewall, antivirus, repaired installation, rebooted PC, rebooted router, and now I get this 108 error. The launcher can connect and pull news/announcements on the launcher app, but when I start the game, the announcements can not be consistently retrieved on the login page - they fade in and out.

Technical: PC-NA, Windows 10x64
  • abreen28
    abreen28
    ✭✭
    Same here except my error is 200, did everything you did as well and still nothing...
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I got back in. My ESET updated, and it apparently changed how it handled ZOS apps. I basically put an exception in for the entire ESO program folder, and that seemed to do the trick.
  • TwoBlades
    TwoBlades
    I thought it was the renovations that was giving me this problem all week. But I'm still losing my connection. I don't know if they did something to the fiber optic but I need help. If I don't get error 108, I get 200. I'm receiving the signal fine but the game bars are red.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TwoBlades

Are you having issues on one specific megaserver or both?

There have been issues on the EU megaserver this weekend which may explain the login errors you're receiving.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TwoBlades
    TwoBlades
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @TwoBlades

Are you having issues on one specific megaserver or both?

There have been issues on the EU megaserver this weekend which may explain the login errors you're receiving.

I always play on the NA server. Today the phone company checked the internet connection. I completed the patch load. But I still can't load into the game. What is happening here?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TwoBlades

Have you opened a ticket with customer support?

If not, we recommend doing so since you've went through the basic troubleshooting and have already contacted your ISP.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post