Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PSA: Regarding Alchemy and Cloth Nodes

nerevarine1138
nerevarine1138
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I feel that this is good advice for new players and some much needed chastisement for those who have been playing since beta.

Stop leaving worms in nodes.

They don't reset. So the next person who finds that Entoloma and gets all giddy thinking about how invisible they're going to be actually ends up finding a plump worm and disappointment. It costs you nothing and takes no time at all to pick up the worm yourself and delete it, allowing the node to respawn for the next player.

Together, we can make this world a little bit less jerky. One plant at a time.
----
Murray?
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a fisher, I quite enjoy finding worms (seriously hard to come by in comparison to all other baits) >> I can see how others may find this annoying though.

Therefore, loot your worms, and then send them to me :D
    Edited by Lalai on April 15, 2014 12:52PM
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just have the node disappear and consider itself harvested if all that's left is bait. Since you know, I might simply have a full inventory when I harvested said node.

Having my bank upgrades deleted meant I have to carry more on my person at all times.
  • Azureth
    Azureth
    Sometimes my bags are full and autoloot is on, so the worm stays. Sorry for that.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azureth wrote: »
    Sometimes my bags are full and autoloot is on, so the worm stays. Sorry for that.

I accept all forms of apology, including cash, credit, check, and precious jewels. Please send all apologies via in-game mail.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, never noticed that, running around with autoloot on and all. OP, you probably should do a /bug on those plants when you encounter them, so ZoS can be officially made aware of the problem. The only real bug reporting from the forums is for stuff where you cannot get into game. In-game stuff, just to get it on the radar, needs an ingame bug report.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure people aren't doing it on purpose, just that they've run out space in their bag and can't pick up a tasty worm or "crawlers" (eww) because they don't already have any to stack it with.

At least, that's why I've left worms behind before :| .
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50