The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Active and Social PvE guild

JiDul
JiDul
✭✭✭
Looking for an active PvE guild that has a lot of members and has an active chat and that is willing to run dungeons and get achievements. I've honestly been in so many guilds that say "active" and literally no one does anything except during raid times. I have 3300 hours on this game and been around since One Tamriel launch and I have yet to find a guild that holds up to their word about being "active". I want to be able to talk to people and make friends and acquaintances, as well as run dungeons and achievements. Invite @Zer0Physics
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    Oh, I'm so much on board with you on this! Raid/event times - people get active and excited! It's not a point to complain about it, 'cause we make the reality that fits us ourselves!

Sure, every time i would call out for a dungeon run or helping with a World boss, absolutely, a few players would turn up and go. But that's not what an actively social guild does. Or... is that? Ok, anyway, if there are cool active guilds that see this thread, i'll be happy to give them a try, too ;)

I believe, joining and leaving guilds is a way to find the best one. With the Guild finder, that has become pretty easy and convenient
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to say we are active but more so in the evenings EST-PST. We have 200+ members that have logged in within 20 days and we keep our roster to active players.

For events:
    Mondays
    9pm EST we do something called Monday Night Madness which is the DLC World Boss runs.
    Tuesdays:
    8pm EST - Vet DLC runs
    9pm EST - Alternates with 1 week being Zone clears of Skyshards, Dolmens, Public Dungeon while the alternating week focuses on the Undaunted Dailies.
    11pm EST - Vet DLC runs for the pst players
    Wednesdays:
    Warzone which is the 30 day campaign in Cryodiil
    Thursdays:
    This will be our "Take the Pledge" night which comprises of random groups taking on the challenges of the scheduled pledges. It's meant for any role and any level. Groups do vets, hm vets or if you have newer toons, normal.
    Fridays:
    1pm EST: Normal Trials
    9pm EST is Friday Night Fights. This is a PVE Cyrodiil romp with 2 drinks in each hand. Nothing serious but loads of fun, laughter, and togetherness. Must be DC as we are a DC guild
    Saturdays:
    11am EST is Sat Morn Smackdown. 3 zones of world boss clears
    8pm EST Vet progression Tier 1 trials
    11:30pm EST Normal Trials
    (also on sat we have impromptu events like this week we are running a All Warden Trial. Sometimes we have PVP 101 class. It's usually random on what gets thrown up)
    Sundays:
    1:30pm EST is Breakfast Club Trials that are normal. Grab coffee or a martini.
    7pm EST is Fish Fest (fishing obviously)
    8:30pm EST is Vet Progression Tier 2 trials.

Vanquish has been around since March 31st of 2014. We consider ourselves casually hardcore, have fun, socialize, grab a few drinks, run around without pants.. that type of thing.

If any of this is of interest, take a look at our guild at vanquishguild.com You won't find us on the guild finder as we are kinda particular. aka, no ***. If you have any questions, feel free in here or shoot me a PM.

<S>
    Duck