Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Screen flash

Vandellia
Vandellia
✭✭✭
Recently i have noticed that during game load, specifically after character selection while doing the long wait portion of pre-loading character i get a actual flash of some kind i am not sure what is going on but it would appear to be some kind of (underload/screenload/background) loading screen that loads and disappears while not making any change to the current load screen its moderately annoying
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Vandellia

Do you have any screenshots or a video showing the screen flash you're seeing?

If you've not done so yet, run a repair through the ESO Launcher as this can help if the problem is related to missing or corrupted game files.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran into the same issue. My character was in Cyrrodil while i logged out and when i tried to load the same character again, 1st loading screen will appear where you the spinning logo on your character but 5 sec later a random picture/ wallpaper will popup and then in 2 sec it'll go back to character selection window. I had to completely log out of game and relog to fix this.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    Repair has been run several times this does not fix the issue ... what i suspect is some sort of momentary load screen or a hidden screen load or a load screen running behind the "wait screen" i would have to be potentially streaming my entry into game to capture the "flash"