The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Steam/Mojave not working at all

zarnon_akoni
zarnon_akoni
✭✭✭
Can someone please explain in plain language what Steam/Mojave users are supposed to do? I have not upgraded to Catalina yet and the game is completely broken. I can't figure out where to submit a ticket and my experience with response has never been great to start with.

All the discussion here seems to be around how those who upgraded to Catalina and don't use Steam.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just ESO or steam in general?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @zarnon_akoni

Could you provide more detail on the exact issue or errors you're getting with ESO and Steam?

If you need to submit a support ticket you can do so by clicking the link here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If it is one of the recent Steam beta clients then it indeed seems to be broken (even in Catalina where it has issues with deciding what can be run and what not). Currently the only way for me was to revert it to last stable client.
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm using ESO on Mojave/iMac since months, without any hassle (STEAM account). The same with MacBook Pro and eGPU. On this last set I tried to upgrade to Catalina, but had to downgrade for the white screen issue (moreover I was pissed off by all the Catalina security madness). However, again, for me no problem with Mojave/Steam.