Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I cant get the Letter From Karusa item from crown store, anyone know how to fix?

momochan
momochan
Soul Shriven
Playing on PC NA server, I am unable to get the quest item. I have already checked my inventory and quest journal.

Also tried log out and log back in, doesnt help.....anyone else got the same problem?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you look in your inventory under 'Quest Items'?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • momochan
    momochan
    Soul Shriven
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Did you look in your inventory under 'Quest Items'?

yup, it is my first place to check, not there at all.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try going to the inn in your factions starter city (Davon's Watch, Daggerfall or Vulkhel Guard). Kasura should be there for you to talk to and start the quest.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get the quest in-game from a new NPC. If you're DC he's just outside the south entrance to Daggerfall near the stable.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quest starter is not necessary, you can walk straight up to Kasura to begin the quest: for AD characters she's in Vulkhel's Guard, in the manor where the bank is; as far as I know she's also in Davon's Watch for EP and Daggerfall for DC, though I don't know where she is exactly
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt get a 'letter' but the quest appeared n my quest journal!

The Valley of the Blades
    The Dragonguard's Legacy
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    albesca wrote: »
    The quest starter is not necessary, you can walk straight up to Kasura to begin the quest: for AD characters she's in Vulkhel's Guard, in the manor where the bank is; as far as I know she's also in Davon's Watch for EP and Daggerfall for DC, though I don't know where she is exactly

Way, way, way upstairs at the Rosy Lion in Daggerfall, and main floor room to the left at The Watch House in Davon's Watch.

The Dragongard's Legacy
    The Horn of Ja'darri
    Edited by Number_51 on October 10, 2019 2:03PM
  • momochan
    momochan
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for your helps guys, I found this NPC called Hinzuur just south of Daggerfall entry where he stands next to a white horse. Upon talking to him, he advised Karusa asked him to guide me to the Valley of Blades.

Cheers

momochan
  • momochan
    momochan
    Soul Shriven
    momochan wrote: »
    Thanks for your helps guys, I found this NPC called Hinzuur just south of Daggerfall entry where he stands next to a white horse. Upon talking to him, he advised Karusa asked him to guide me to the Valley of Blades.

Cheers

momochan

turns out it only port me to Valley of Blades and when I talk to Kasura, she gives dialogue from previous quest (i think it is the prologue for Elsweyr), also went to Daggerfall inn Kasura is not there...

Already submitted an request, waiting for support to respond.

Thanks for all your helps anyway.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no letter. The quest simply gets added to your journal when you buy the quest starter from the crown store. I was confused as well when I tried to start it.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on October 11, 2019 6:23AM
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira
    ✭✭✭
    The quest was available a week early by accident, did you do it then (I did)?